|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one tender assist Kira with on her first morning in the Edifice?
(a) The maze of hallways in the Edifice.
(b) The daily ceremonial rituals.
(c) Finding her way to the kitchen.
(d) The operation of the bathroom.
2. What does Kira eat the evening she returns from the Field of Leaving?
(b) Bread from Matt's house.
(c) Soup from Vandara's pot.
(d) Food from her garden.
3. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her cott.
(b) Her loom.
(c) Her roof.
(d) Her garden.
4. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
(a) Patch them.
(b) Embroider around them.
(c) Bleach them.
(d) Wash them.
5. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
(a) A skyscraper.
(b) A library.
(c) A bank.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
2. According to local law, who may be appointed to defend Kira?
3. What other object of her mother's does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
4. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
5. What does Kira do when Vandara and the village women leave?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)