|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her roof.
(b) Her loom.
(c) Her garden.
(d) Her cott.
2. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
3. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
(a) Murdering her mother.
(b) Poisioning her husband.
(c) Stealing cloth from the weavers.
(d) Poisoning her own child.
4. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) Thoughts of her father.
(b) The sounds of the night.
(c) An embroidered scrap of cloth.
(d) The smell of her mother's cloth.
5. Who is waiting for Kira inside the Edifice in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Kira have to complete her task for the Council of Guardians?
2. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
3. What is Kira's job in the Edifice?
4. What does Kira eat the evening she returns from the Field of Leaving?
5. Who are the tenders?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)