|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
(a) Kira should run from the Council of Guardians.
(b) She will keep Kira as a daughter.
(c) She has claimed Kira's property.
(d) She should leave the weaver's shed.
2. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
3. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
(a) By running her hands though her hair.
(b) By stroking an embroidered scrap of cloth.
(c) By mentally reciting plant names and uses.
(d) By rubbing her hands.
4. How long does Kira have to complete her task for the Council of Guardians?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) A few months.
5. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
(a) He advises her defender.
(b) He provides her with lodging.
(c) He gives her water.
(d) He serves as her defender.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
2. What piece of jewelry of does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
3. In Chapter 3, when does the messenger arrive for Kira?
4. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
5. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)