|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
2. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
(a) Stealing carrots.
(b) Digging potatoes.
(c) Hoeing weeds.
(d) Stealing flowers.
3. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
(a) She is too nervous to eat.
(b) She has been accused of eating too much.
(c) She saves half of her meal for later.
(d) She shares some of her meal with Matt.
4. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
(a) Her older cousin.
(b) A council member.
(d) A family member.
5. Which character is waiting with Matt for Kira at the Edifice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
2. What did Kira show her mother just before she died?
3. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
4. Who is Kira thinking of as she drifts off to sleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
5. By law, what punishment does Kira's society give for murder?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)