|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(d) The council.
2. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
3. What shocks Kira about her new accommodations in the Edifice?
(a) The indoor plumbing.
(b) The electricity.
(c) The closets.
(d) The lamps.
4. By law, what punishment does Kira's society give for murder?
(a) Imprisionment for life.
(b) Death of the murderer.
(d) 40 lashes with a whip.
5. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, when does the messenger arrive for Kira?
2. What does Kira do when Vandara and the village women leave?
3. How long does Kira have to complete her task for the Council of Guardians?
4. Who is waiting for Kira inside the Edifice in Chapter 6?
5. What does Jamison do while Vandara is presenting her accusation?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)