|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By law, what punishment does Kira's society give for murder?
(a) Imprisionment for life.
(c) Death of the murderer.
(d) 40 lashes with a whip.
2. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
3. What reportedly caused Vandara's scar?
(a) Her husband's beatings.
(b) An animal attack.
(c) A falling branch.
(d) A fire.
4. Who is Thomas?
(a) A young tender.
(b) One of the Guardians.
(c) Jamison's arch rival.
(d) A boy Kira's age who also lives in the Edifice.
5. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
(a) Patch them.
(b) Bleach them.
(c) Wash them.
(d) Embroider around them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
2. Which council member knew Kira's father?
3. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
4. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
5. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)