|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kira and her friends hear a child doing while on the lower floor of the Edifice in Chapter 13?
2. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(a) The council.
3. What does Annabella give Kira as a parting gift?
(a) Blue flowers.
(b) A blue handkerchief.
(c) Colored threads.
(d) A plant.
4. What claim does Annabella make in Chapter 11 that shocks Kira?
(a) There are no beasts in the forest.
(b) She will forge the future of their people.
(c) Jamison is her father.
(d) Blue dye does not exist.
5. What does Kira sleep with the night after she is frightened along the path to Annabella's house?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A child's doll.
(c) Her mother's scarf.
(d) Her scrap of embroidered cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
2. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
3. What shocks Kira about her new accommodations in the Edifice?
4. What does Matt offer to do for Kira in Chapter 6?
5. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)