|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
(a) A skyscraper.
(b) A bank.
(c) A church.
(d) A library.
2. What does Kira realize she has never seen either dead or alive after she returns to the Edifice in Chapter 11?
(a) A crippled person.
(b) A bear or a wolf.
(c) Blue flowers.
(d) A beast.
3. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Patch them.
(c) Embroider around them.
(d) Bleach them.
4. What does Annabella give Kira to help her calm down in Chapter 11?
(a) A scrap of embroidered cloth.
(b) A cup of tea.
(d) Herbs from her garden.
5. According to Matt, where is Jo from?
(a) The next village.
(b) From "far yonder."
(c) The mountains.
(d) The Fen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Kira about her new accommodations in the Edifice?
2. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
3. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
4. What does Annabella give Kira as a parting gift?
5. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)