|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What claim does Thomas make about his and Kira's parents in Chapter 13?
(a) Their deaths may be suspicious.
(b) They may still be alive.
(c) They were the only good people in the world.
(d) They abandoned their children on purpose.
2. What color dye does Annabella not have?
3. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
(a) The weaver's shed.
(b) The Council Edifice.
(c) Through the woods to the next village.
(d) Matt's cott.
4. Where is Matt's father?
(a) In the Fen.
(b) In the Field of Leaving.
(c) As far as Matt knows, he does not have a father.
(d) In prison.
5. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
2. Where are the parents of the child heard in Chapter 13?
3. How is Vandara dressed as she presents herself before the Council of Guardians?
4. What do Kira and her friends hear a child doing while on the lower floor of the Edifice in Chapter 13?
5. What does Kira sleep with the night after she is frightened along the path to Annabella's house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)