|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira realize she has never seen either dead or alive after she returns to the Edifice in Chapter 11?
(a) A bear or a wolf.
(b) Blue flowers.
(c) A beast.
(d) A crippled person.
2. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
3. How is Vandara dressed as she presents herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is wearing a brightly colored smock.
(b) She is dirty and barefoot.
(c) She is wearing an elaborately embroidered gown.
(d) She is dressed in white linen.
4. What does Annabella give Kira as a parting gift?
(a) Blue flowers.
(b) A plant.
(c) A blue handkerchief.
(d) Colored threads.
5. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is the defendant.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is an orphan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabella give Kira to help her calm down in Chapter 11?
2. Where is Matt's father?
3. What does Kira sleep with the night after she is frightened along the path to Annabella's house?
4. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
5. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)