|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
(b) Her older cousin.
(c) A council member.
(d) A family member.
2. What claim does Annabella make in Chapter 11 that shocks Kira?
(a) Blue dye does not exist.
(b) She will forge the future of their people.
(c) There are no beasts in the forest.
(d) Jamison is her father.
3. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
(a) They frown.
(b) They chuckle.
(c) They scold her for her clumsiness.
(d) They nod their approval.
4. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is an orphan.
(b) She is the defendant.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is too young.
5. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
2. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
3. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
4. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
5. What does Annabella give Kira as a parting gift?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)