|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kira thinking of as she drifts off to sleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(b) Her future.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. In Chapter 12, what sound has Thomas heard at night?
(a) A metallic scraping.
(b) A crying child.
(c) An electronic humming.
(d) An eerie singing.
3. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) An embroidered scrap of cloth.
(b) Thoughts of her father.
(c) The smell of her mother's cloth.
(d) The sounds of the night.
4. What shocks Kira about her new accommodations in the Edifice?
(a) The indoor plumbing.
(b) The closets.
(c) The lamps.
(d) The electricity.
5. What does Thomas finish in Chapter 18?
(a) The repairs to the Singer's staff.
(b) Kira's new cott.
(c) The repairs to the Singer's book.
(d) Exploring the Edifice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison recite for Kira in Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 12, what thread does Kira wish she had?
3. What does Kira do while she waits for the storm in Chapter 12 to pass?
4. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
5. What piece of jewelry of does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)