|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) The sounds of the night.
(b) An embroidered scrap of cloth.
(c) The smell of her mother's cloth.
(d) Thoughts of her father.
2. What does Kira do while she waits for the storm in Chapter 12 to pass?
(a) Embroiders her mother's dress.
(c) Cleans the bathroom.
(d) Explores the Edifice with her friends.
3. How will Kira know what to embroider on the blank patch of cloth?
(a) The guardians will tell her what to embroider.
(b) Annabella will tell her what to embroider.
(c) She will dream her designs.
(d) Her fingers will know.
4. Who has Kira not seen during her stay in the Edifice?
(b) The Master Guardian.
(c) The Ruin Singer.
(d) The cook.
5. In Chapter 12, what sound has Thomas heard at night?
(a) A crying child.
(b) A metallic scraping.
(c) An electronic humming.
(d) An eerie singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks through a storm to visit Kira?
2. What does Jamison expect Kira to tell everyone with her needle and thread?
3. What does Matt fear Kira might be while living in the Edifice?
4. What does Matt offer to do for Kira in Chapter 6?
5. Which character is waiting with Matt for Kira at the Edifice?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)