|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what sound has Thomas heard at night?
(a) A crying child.
(b) An electronic humming.
(c) An eerie singing.
(d) A metallic scraping.
2. What does Jamison recite for Kira in Chapter 18?
(a) Passages from the Ruin song.
(b) Poems from before the Ruin.
(c) The rules of the Edifice.
(d) The song of the Great Hunt.
3. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
(b) A closet.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A window.
4. What does Matt offer to do for Kira in Chapter 6?
(a) Carry her possessions upstairs to her new quarters.
(b) Send a message to her father.
(c) Burn down Vandara's cott.
(d) Gather the remaining plants from her garden.
5. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) Thoughts of her father.
(b) The sounds of the night.
(c) The smell of her mother's cloth.
(d) An embroidered scrap of cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other object of her mother's does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
2. What does Thomas finish in Chapter 18?
3. Who has Kira not seen during her stay in the Edifice?
4. What does the storm keep Kira from doing in Chapter 12?
5. Who is Kira thinking of as she drifts off to sleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)