|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: Dienekes, Chapter 24 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Darius of Persia die?
(a) He dies on the Ides of March.
(b) He dies during the battle at Antirhion.
(c) He dies three years before the battle at Antirhion.
(d) He dies three years after the battle at Antirhion.
2. How many children does Xeones father?
(a) He only has one child, a son.
(b) He has two sons.
(c) He has two daughters.
(d) He has a son and a daughter.
3. What do the Spartans and their allies do when they see the Persians for the first time?
(a) They attack the Persians.
(b) They surrender to the Persians.
(c) They run away.
(d) They shout insults at the Persians.
4. Who comes for Rooster after he turns down the offer of mothax?
(a) Polynikes and four assassins of the krypteia came for him.
(b) The royal guard came for him.
(c) No one comes for him.
(d) Twenty Peers come for him.
5. How many boys are there in the training platoons, according to Xeones?
(a) He says that there are several thousand.
(b) He says that there are twenty-five.
(c) He says that there are fourteen hundred.
(d) He says that there are seven hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rooster originally feel about Alexandros?
2. What is Xeones' proof that he was there, and not that he simply heard of it?
3. Who stands to defend Athens during the Persian attack?
4. What does Xerxes believe about Xeones' story?
5. In Chapter 28, which Persian deserter asks for Xeones by name?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)