|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Rooster, Chapter 12 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rooster feel about Alexandros smuggling special salve for Xeones?
(a) He feels like Alexandros should just mind his own business.
(b) He admires Alexandros' courage.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He feels that it is reckless.
2. How many sons has Arete born Dienekes?
(a) They have had only daughters.
(b) They have had one son.
(c) They have had many sons.
(d) They have had three sons.
3. Who are the two narrators of this story?
(a) There is only one narrator, Xeones.
(b) The scribe and Xeones are the narrators.
(c) Xerxes and Leonidas are the narrators.
(d) Ball Player and Rooster are the narrators.
4. Who is Suicide?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is an old statesman who sits on the senate.
(c) He is a young fighter from Scythia.
(d) He is a fierce warrior from Syria.
5. Where do Xeones and Alexandros catch up to the Spartan army?
(a) They catch up to them at Thermopylae.
(b) They catch up to them at Rhion.
(c) They catch up to them at Antirhion.
(d) They catch up to them at the hot gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Xeones return to life from the grave?
2. What does Polynikes do after dealing with Alexandros?
3. What is the name of the half helot friend of Xeones?
4. What does Leonidas do after the Antirhion king surrenders?
5. What is the half helot's nickname?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)