|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Alexandros, Chapter 10 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Xeones and Alexandros catch up to the Spartan army?
(a) They catch up to them at Rhion.
(b) They catch up to them at Antirhion.
(c) They catch up to them at the hot gate.
(d) They catch up to them at Thermopylae.
2. Who sacks the city-state that was the birthplace of Xeones?
(a) The Argives sack the city-state.
(b) The Persians sack the city-state.
(c) The Spartans sack the city-state.
(d) The Carthagians sack the city-state.
3. How old are Xeones and Diomache when they separate?
(a) He is fifteen and she is twelve.
(b) He is twelve and she is fifteen.
(c) He is twelve and she is nine.
(d) He is nine and she is twelve.
4. In Chapter 9, who dies on the final night of the training exercise?
(a) Rooster dies on the final night.
(b) Dekton dies on the final night.
(c) Hermion dies on the final night.
(d) Alexandros dies on the final night.
5. What does Xeones become in the Spartan army?
(a) He becomes an archer.
(b) He becomes a spearman.
(c) He becomes a swordsman.
(d) He becomes a general.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Xeones, each Spartan soldier goes into battle with at least one what?
2. How does the Egyptian number the Persian fleet?
3. What does Polynikes do after dealing with Alexandros?
4. What is panoplia?
5. What is the reason for Xeones returning to life?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)