Mid-Book Test (up to Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 14-32 (p. 461-535))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. It is written in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-two that Gargantua spent rainy days attending what?
2. Gargantua's countrymen get into a dispute with the bakers of where in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-three?
3. What occupation does Seraphin Calobarsy hold?
4. What aged French poet does Panurge seek the advice on in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty?
5. What English scholar comes to visit Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Thirteen?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,094 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)