|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pantagruel and his men see the hairy tribe of Procureers and Chicanous?
2. Gaster tells Pantagruel how he invented the means of gathering and conserving what in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters Sixty-one and Sixty-two?
3. What is the name of Pantagruel's ship in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter One?
(a) The Dipsody.
(b) The Thalamege.
(c) The Gargantua.
(d) The Carthanan.
4. Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Prologue of the Author advises the reader to do what?
(a) Turn from God.
(b) Look to the humanists.
(c) Humble himself before God.
(d) Stand up against oppression.
5. The Queen of Cheli and all of her court kiss Pantagruel and his men, except for whom, in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
(a) Frere Jean.
(c) King Panigon.
(d) King Anarch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pantagruel greeted oddly by the natives in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Nine?
2. What island do Pantagruel's ships reach in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixty-three?
3. Pantagruel denounces both the Gastrolaters and who in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifty-eight?
4. Who fails to satisfactorily advise Panurge whether or not to marry in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapters Thirty-five and Thirty-six?
5. What do Pantagruel and his men bestow on Homenaz before leaving in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifty-four?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)