|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pantagruel and his men bestow on Homenaz before leaving in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifty-four?
2. Where does Quaremeprenant reign in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
3. Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Prologue of the Author advises the reader to do what?
(a) Humble himself before God.
(b) Look to the humanists.
(c) Stand up against oppression.
(d) Turn from God.
4. What did the wife in Panurge's dream put on his head in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fourteen?
(b) A crown.
(c) A bag.
(d) A hat.
5. Who tells Pantagruel and his men how miracles are produced by the Decretals in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters Fifty-one through Fifty-three?
(b) King Anarch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantagruel tells the story of whom in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-eight?
2. What does Panurge stand by the galley with to prevent the shepherds from saving themselves in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Eight?
3. Who says in the Fifth Book of Pantagruel, "in this world, there are more bollocks than men"?
4. Near what island do Pantagruel's ships sail in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixty-six?
5. The hairy tribe of Procureers and Chicanous earn their living how?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)