|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plant does Pantagruel take with him in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-nine?
2. Who sent the ship in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Three to report on Pantagruel's circumstances?
(d) King Anarch.
3. Whose engineers set up a Great Sow stored in the ship which the cooks and he enter into in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty?
(d) Frere Jean.
4. Who rules the Island of Cheli in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
(a) King Panigon.
(c) King Anarch.
5. What is abstracted from France by the virtue of the Decretals?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose advice is Panurge advised to seek in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-five?
2. Where does Quaremeprenant reign in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
3. Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Prologue of the Author advises the reader to do what?
4. Who is the Master Aedituus of Ringing Island?
5. What comedy of cruelty does Panurge describe in Pantagruel: Chapters Thirteen through Sixteen?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)