Mid-Book Test (up to Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 14-32 (p. 461-535))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Braggart kill for accusing him of corruption in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-five?
a) King Anarch.
2. Who does Panurge describe at Panzoust who foretells all things to come in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifteen?
b) King Anarch.
d) The Sybil.
3. Who claims that many monks are lazy in Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-eight?
a) King Picrochole the Third.
d) Frere Jean.
4. Whose defeat does Carpalim announce to the city in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
c) King Anarch's.
5. What does Panurge cease to wear...
This section contains 1,052 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)