Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plant does Pantagruel take with him in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-nine?
2. Who sent the ship in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Three to report on Pantagruel's circumstances?
(d) King Anarch.
3. Whose engineers set up a Great Sow stored in the ship which the cooks and he enter into in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty?
(d) Frere Jean.
4. Who rules the Island of Cheli in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
(a) King Panigon.
(c) King Anarch.
5. What is abstracted from France by the virtue of the Decretals?
6. Whose advice is Panurge advised to seek in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-five?
(a) Herr Trippa's.
(c) Jean Audeau's.
7. Where does Quaremeprenant reign in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
8. Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Prologue of the Author advises the reader to do what?
(a) Look to the humanists.
(b) Humble himself before God.
(c) Turn from God.
(d) Stand up against oppression.
9. Who is the Master Aedituus of Ringing Island?
(c) Albiam Camat.
10. What comedy of cruelty does Panurge describe in Pantagruel: Chapters Thirteen through Sixteen?
(a) The Story of Thelemas and Helen.
(b) The Story of Aphrodite and Eros.
(c) The Story of the Thelemites and Chicanous.
(d) The Story of Seigneur de Basche and Chicanous.
11. Where do Pantagruel and his men see the hairy tribe of Procureers and Chicanous?
12. Who fails to satisfactorily advise Panurge whether or not to marry in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapters Thirty-five and Thirty-six?
(a) A musician.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A historian.
(d) A philosopher.
13. Pantagruel attends a hearing judged by whom in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-eight?
14. What do Pantagruel and his men bestow on Homenaz before leaving in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifty-four?
15. The Fifth Book of Pantagruel: Introduction states that this book was published in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pantagruel send to learn the reason for the Chidlings animosity in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-one?
2. Where do Pantagruel and his men land where the inhabitants eat and drink nothing but wind?
3. The inhabitants of where drink to the health of Pantagruel in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter One?
4. Who is referred to by Pantagruel and his men as the first Master of Arts in this world?
5. Who tells Panurge of a remedy for cuckoldry in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-three?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)