1. How many novels are contained in the collection "Gargantua and Pantagruel" by Francois Rabelais?
2. Pantagruel: Introduction explains that this is the first edition of "Pantagruel" which was dated when?
3. Pantagruel: Dixain was written by whom?
4. In Pantagruel: Prologue, the author compared the novel to what literary genre?
5. How many generations of Pantagruel's genealogy are described in Pantagruel: Chapter One?
6. What is the name of Pantagruel's father?
7. What is the name of Pantagruel's mother?
8. What does the name Pantagruel mean?
9. What plagues Africa during Pantagruel's birth?
10. What does Pantagruel's father compose for Pantagruel's mother after his birth?
This section contains 4,066 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)