|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 26-47, Epigram and 3 Appendixes (p. 960-1041).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the water in the fountain taste like in the Temple in Fifth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-one?
2. What island do Pantagruel's ships reach in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixty-three?
(c) Island of the Papimanes.
(d) Ile Farouche.
3. Who rules the Island of Cheli in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
(a) King Panigon.
(b) King Anarch.
4. What does Pantagruel intend to have a look at with his friend in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
(a) Dipsodes' camp.
(b) La Follie-Gobelin.
(c) The walls of Paris.
5. Who tells Pantagruel and his men how miracles are produced by the Decretals in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters Fifty-one through Fifty-three?
(c) King Anarch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name Pantagruel mean?
2. Near what island do Pantagruel's ships sail in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixty-six?
3. Where are Pantagruel and his men greeted by King Benius in Fifth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-six?
4. Who does Panurge dress as a crier of green sauce in order to settle him into a trade in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
5. Pantagruel refuses the offer given to him in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten because he believes such offices are like what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)