|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 26-47, Epigram and 3 Appendixes (p. 960-1041).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pantagruel's father?
2. What is abstracted from France by the virtue of the Decretals?
3. Where do Pantagruel and his men see the hairy tribe of Procureers and Chicanous?
4. To what king does Pantagruel send the prisoner in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
(a) King Fasil.
(b) King Bodum.
(c) King Anarch.
(d) King Blaine.
5. Who consults Seraphin Calobarsy to set Gargantua on a better path in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is eulogized in Fifth Book of Pantagruel: Prologue?
2. What is the name of Gargantua's father?
3. What does Panurge stand by the galley with to prevent the shepherds from saving themselves in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Eight?
4. Pantagruel tells the story of whom in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-eight?
5. What is the name of Pantagruel's ship in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter One?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)