|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Five that there would be harmony in a world where all men are both debtors and borrowers?
(a) King Anarch.
(b) Jean Audeau.
2. In Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-one, le Comte Spandassaino and Captain Squirt use what to convince Picrochole to attack the cities and fortresses of Utopia?
3. Who brings an action against the Sorbonnists in court in Gargantua: Chapter Nineteen?
(c) King Anarch.
4. What plant does Pantagruel take with him in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-nine?
5. Who among Pantagruel's men has his neck slit in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(d) Loup Garou.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gargantua attempt to devote himself to in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty?
2. Who does Pantagruel have read to the men on his ship from the books Gargantua sent while they are at sea in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Four?
3. What do Pantagruel and Panurge decide to visit for advice in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-seven?
4. What man with a Germanic tongue does Pantagruel meet in Pantagruel: Chapter Nine?
5. Whose defeat does Carpalim announce to the city in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)