|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pantagruel receive instead of the office in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
2. What position does Ulrich Gallet hold in Gargantua?
(a) Merchant of the year.
(c) Master of Petitions.
(d) Prime Minister.
3. With whose wisdom is Pantagruel's compared in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
4. Who insists in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Five that though lending and borrowing is sometimes necessary, it should be used sparingly?
5. What is the name of Gargantua's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pantagruel's mother?
2. What man with a Germanic tongue does Pantagruel meet in Pantagruel: Chapter Nine?
3. What does the midwife administer to Gargantua's mother when she goes into labor?
4. Who utters obscure words in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-five in the way of advice for Panurge?
5. What does Pantagruel intend to have a look at with his friend in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)