|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Book of Pantagruel: Introduction, Rabelais to Mind of the Queen of Navarre, the King's Privilege, Prologue and Chapters 1-13 (p. 389-461).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pantagruel cover his men with from the rain in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two?
(a) His ear.
(b) His foot.
(c) His hair.
(d) His tongue.
2. What leader does Pantagruel challenge to single combat in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(c) King Anarch.
(d) Loup Garou.
3. How many knights approach Pantagruel's vessel in Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
4. Who addresses Gargantua to explain the importance of the bells in Gargantua: Chapter Eighteen?
(b) Magister Janotus de Bragmardo.
(d) Magister Virgil.
5. What man with a Germanic tongue does Pantagruel meet in Pantagruel: Chapter Nine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pantagruel receive instead of the office in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
2. Who does Pantagruel learn have laid waste to Utopia in Pantagruel: Chapter Fifteen?
3. Who does King Picrochole send to patrol in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-one?
4. What position does Ulrich Gallet hold in Gargantua?
5. What does Panurge cease to wear in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Seven?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)