|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 36-56 and Almanac (p. 322-387).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gargantua take as prisoner in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-two?
(c) Comte de Rushin.
2. What does the midwife administer to Gargantua's mother when she goes into labor?
(a) A poison.
(b) A pain killer.
(c) A constrictive.
3. What does Pantagruel intend to have a look at with his friend in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
(a) The walls of Paris.
(b) Dipsodes' camp.
(d) La Follie-Gobelin.
4. In Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-one, le Comte Spandassaino and Captain Squirt use what to convince Picrochole to attack the cities and fortresses of Utopia?
5. What English scholar comes to visit Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Thirteen?
(b) Prince Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plagues Africa during Pantagruel's birth?
2. What does Pantagruel cover his men with from the rain in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two?
3. How many knights approach Pantagruel's vessel in Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
4. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
5. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)