|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 36-56 and Almanac (p. 322-387).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pantagruel's army march to take the entire kingdom by force in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
(b) The Isle of Ennasin.
2. Gargantua's countrymen get into a dispute with the bakers of where in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-three?
(c) The Isle of Ennasin.
3. Who does Panurge dress as a crier of green sauce in order to settle him into a trade in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
(a) King Anarch.
4. Who among Pantagruel's men has his neck slit in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(c) Loup Garou.
5. Where does Pantagruel send Carpalim in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men in copper spheres are sent into Pantagruel's stomach to dislodge a mountain of ordure in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-three?
2. What does Pantagruel cover his men with from the rain in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two?
3. Who does Grandgousier summon in Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-seven?
4. What does Gargantua's father exclaim upon Gargantua's birth?
5. In Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-one, le Comte Spandassaino and Captain Squirt use what to convince Picrochole to attack the cities and fortresses of Utopia?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)