|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 36-56 and Almanac (p. 322-387).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does King Picrochole send to patrol in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-one?
(d) Comte de Rushin.
2. What leader does Pantagruel challenge to single combat in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(b) Loup Garou.
(d) King Anarch.
3. In Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two, the people of Dipsodes surrender to Pantagruel, except for whom?
(b) King Anarch.
4. Whose defeat does Carpalim announce to the city in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
(d) King Anarch's.
5. Who kills many of the enemy when he sees them stealing the grapes that the monastery uses for an entire year of wine in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-five?
(a) Frere Jean des Entommeures.
(b) Magister Janotus de Bragmardo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Ulrich Gallet hold in Gargantua?
2. Who does Panurge talk of having escaped because they wanted to roast him alive in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
3. Who addresses Gargantua to explain the importance of the bells in Gargantua: Chapter Eighteen?
4. Gargantua's countrymen get into a dispute with the bakers of where in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-three?
5. Where do six pilgrims returning from Saint Sebastian's hide in Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-six?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)