|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 36-56 and Almanac (p. 322-387).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gargantua accidentally swallow the six pilgrims with in Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-six?
2. Who does King Picrochole send to patrol in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-one?
(c) Comte de Rushin.
3. Who brings an action against the Sorbonnists in court in Gargantua: Chapter Nineteen?
(d) King Anarch.
4. Who does Braggart kill for accusing him of corruption in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-five?
(a) King Anarch.
5. Of whom is it written, "if ever there was such a one in Paris, a felon, a cheat, a tippler, a loafer, a scrounger, but that apart, the nicest young lad in the world"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who among Pantagruel's men has his neck slit in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
2. What does Gargantua attempt to devote himself to in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty?
3. How many novels are contained in the collection "Gargantua and Pantagruel" by Francois Rabelais?
4. Whose defeat does Carpalim announce to the city in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
5. What plagues Africa during Pantagruel's birth?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)