|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pantagruel: Chapters 18-23, Pantagrueline Prognostication for 1533 and Prefaces to Almanacs for 1533 and 1535 (p. 133-194).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What English scholar comes to visit Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Thirteen?
(d) Prince Charles.
2. Where is Pantagruel sent to study in Pantagruel: Chapter 5?
3. What does Pantagruel cover his men with from the rain in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two?
(a) His ear.
(b) His hair.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His foot.
4. Who does Panurge talk of having escaped because they wanted to roast him alive in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
(a) The English.
(b) The Turks.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Italians.
5. In Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two, the people of Dipsodes surrender to Pantagruel, except for whom?
(b) King Anarch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pantagruel's father compose for Pantagruel's mother after his birth?
2. Where does Pantagruel stroll toward to seek recreation from his studies in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
3. Pantagruel: Dixain was written by whom?
4. What is the name of Pantagruel's father?
5. What does Pantagruel receive instead of the office in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)