|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pantagruel: Chapters 18-23, Pantagrueline Prognostication for 1533 and Prefaces to Almanacs for 1533 and 1535 (p. 133-194).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who among Pantagruel's men has his neck slit in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(b) Loup Garou.
2. Where does Pantagruel's army march to take the entire kingdom by force in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
(c) The Isle of Ennasin.
3. What man with a Germanic tongue does Pantagruel meet in Pantagruel: Chapter Nine?
4. Where does Pantagruel send Carpalim in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
5. What plagues Africa during Pantagruel's birth?
(b) Bubonic plague.
(c) A drought.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what king does Pantagruel send the prisoner in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
2. Pantagruel: Dixain was written by whom?
3. How many men in copper spheres are sent into Pantagruel's stomach to dislodge a mountain of ordure in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-three?
4. How many knights approach Pantagruel's vessel in Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
5. Who does Panurge dress as a crier of green sauce in order to settle him into a trade in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)