|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pantagruel: Chapters 18-23, Pantagrueline Prognostication for 1533 and Prefaces to Almanacs for 1533 and 1535 (p. 133-194).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two, the people of Dipsodes surrender to Pantagruel, except for whom?
(c) King Anarch.
2. What English scholar comes to visit Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Prince Charles.
3. What does Pantagruel intend to have a look at with his friend in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
(a) Dipsodes' camp.
(c) The walls of Paris.
(d) La Follie-Gobelin.
4. What leader does Pantagruel challenge to single combat in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(a) King Anarch.
(d) Loup Garou.
5. Where is Pantagruel sent to study in Pantagruel: Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantagruel refuses the offer given to him in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten because he believes such offices are like what?
2. Where does Pantagruel stroll toward to seek recreation from his studies in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
3. With whose wisdom is Pantagruel's compared in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
4. Who summons the inhabitants of the city to set fire to the Dipsodes' camp in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
5. Who does Panurge dress as a crier of green sauce in order to settle him into a trade in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)