Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 26-47, Epigram and 3 Appendixes (p. 960-1041).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What land does Pantagruel subdue in the beginning of Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter One?
(d) The islands of Tohu and Bohu.
2. Who does Panurge describe at Panzoust who foretells all things to come in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifteen?
(a) The Sybil.
(b) King Anarch.
3. To what king does Pantagruel send the prisoner in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
(a) King Blaine.
(b) King Fasil.
(c) King Anarch.
(d) King Bodum.
4. What does Gargantua accidentally swallow the six pilgrims with in Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-six?
5. In Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-four, Pantagruel tells a curious story about perplexity of what?
(a) Human judgments.
(c) International government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who consults Seraphin Calobarsy to set Gargantua on a better path in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-one?
2. What does Panurge do with the sheep he's bought in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Eight?
3. Who points out the land where Quaremeprenant reigns in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
4. What is the name of Pantagruel's ship in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter One?
5. Who summons the inhabitants of the city to set fire to the Dipsodes' camp in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)