Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 36-56 and Almanac (p. 322-387).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pantagruel send Carpalim in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
2. What does Pantagruel cover his men with from the rain in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two?
(a) His ear.
(b) His hair.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His foot.
3. What does Pantagruel's father compose for Pantagruel's mother after his birth?
(a) A symphony.
(b) An epitaph.
(c) A note of appreciation.
(d) A poem.
4. How many knights approach Pantagruel's vessel in Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
5. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered by whom?
(b) Jean Audeau.
(d) Magister Janotus de Bragmardo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What English scholar comes to visit Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Thirteen?
2. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
3. What occupation does Seraphin Calobarsy hold?
4. For how long is Gargantua's mother pregnant with Gargantua?
5. Who becomes stuck in a tree as he encourages the men to have courage in Gargantua: Chapter Forty?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)