|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 51-67 (p. 810-872).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pantagruel sail for in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
2. Pantagruel purchases a series of tapestries depicting the life and deeds of whom in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Two?
3. Pantagruel advises Panurge to foretell whether he will have a good or bad marriage from what in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirteen?
(a) His dreams.
(b) The clouds.
(c) The works of Homer.
(d) An encyclopedia.
4. What does Pantagruel intend to have a look at with his friend in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
(a) Dipsodes' camp.
(c) The walls of Paris.
(d) La Follie-Gobelin.
5. The narrator explains that what should not be hated by humans in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rules the Island of Cheli in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
2. In Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters Sixty-one and Sixty-two, Gaster describes how he invented the art of remaining untouched and unwounded by what when attacked by enemies?
3. Where is Pantagruel greeted oddly by the natives in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Nine?
4. Who does Pantagruel suggest Panurge seek the advice of in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
5. What does Homenaz give Pantagruel and his men in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifty-four?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)