|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 51-67 (p. 810-872).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Panurge head toward Panzoust in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
(c) King Anarch.
(d) The Sybil.
2. What does Panurge do with the sheep he's bought in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Eight?
(a) Lights it on fire.
(b) Throws it in the sea.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Cages it.
3. Who tells Panurge of a remedy for cuckoldry in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-three?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A lover.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) A physician.
4. Third Book of Pantagruel: Introduction states that the humanist type of this book was published by whom?
(a) King Anarch.
(b) Frere Jean.
(c) Chretien Wechel of Paris.
5. Who utters obscure words in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-five in the way of advice for Panurge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pantagruel and his men land where the inhabitants eat and drink nothing but wind?
2. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
3. What does the name Pantagruel mean?
4. Who does Pantagruel suggest Panurge seek the advice of in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
5. Who points out the land where Quaremeprenant reigns in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)