|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 51-67 (p. 810-872).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pantagruel preparing to go in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-nine?
(a) To the forest.
(b) To the desert.
(c) To sea.
(d) To the mountains.
2. What is the name of Pantagruel's mother?
3. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
(a) A woven basket.
(b) A paper doll.
(c) A wooden horse.
(d) A dirt hut.
4. Who does Braggart kill for accusing him of corruption in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-five?
(b) King Anarch.
5. What does the midwife administer to Gargantua's mother when she goes into labor?
(a) A pain killer.
(b) A poison.
(d) A constrictive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Third Book of Pantagruel: Introduction states that the humanist type of this book was published in what year?
2. What does Grandgousier give to each pilgrim for their journey in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-three?
3. How many knights approach Pantagruel's vessel in Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
4. Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Prologue of the Author advises the reader to do what?
5. Who tells Panurge of a remedy for cuckoldry in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-three?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)