|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 51-67 (p. 810-872).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pantagruel tells the story of whom in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-eight?
2. To what king does Pantagruel send the prisoner in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
(a) King Bodum.
(b) King Anarch.
(c) King Blaine.
(d) King Fasil.
3. What does Pantagruel cover his men with from the rain in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two?
(a) His ear.
(b) His hair.
(c) His foot.
(d) His tongue.
4. What does Panurge stand by the galley with to prevent the shepherds from saving themselves in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Eight?
(a) An oar.
(b) A sword.
(c) A broom.
(d) A gun.
5. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
(a) Blue and orange.
(b) Black and tan.
(c) Green and gold.
(d) Blue and white.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings an action against the Sorbonnists in court in Gargantua: Chapter Nineteen?
2. Who among Pantagruel's men has his neck slit in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
3. Where does Pantagruel sail for in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
4. In Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven, Epistemon explains why monks are readily found where?
5. In Gargantua: Chapter Thirty-one, le Comte Spandassaino and Captain Squirt use what to convince Picrochole to attack the cities and fortresses of Utopia?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)