|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 51-67 (p. 810-872).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Third Book of Pantagruel: Introduction states that the humanist type of this book was published in what year?
2. What does Homenaz give Pantagruel and his men in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifty-four?
3. What is the name of Gargantua's mother?
4. What does Pantagruel send the prisoner with to the king in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
(a) A concoction.
(b) A special book.
(c) An olive branch.
(d) A peace flower.
5. Who does Panurge describe at Panzoust who foretells all things to come in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifteen?
(c) King Anarch.
(d) The Sybil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plagues Africa during Pantagruel's birth?
2. Who does Pantagruel send to learn the reason for the Chidlings animosity in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-one?
3. Where does Pantagruel send Carpalim in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
4. How many generations of Pantagruel's genealogy are described in Pantagruel: Chapter One?
5. Where is Pantagruel sent to study in Pantagruel: Chapter 5?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)