|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 51-67 (p. 810-872).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
(a) Green and gold.
(b) Blue and orange.
(c) Black and tan.
(d) Blue and white.
2. What does Homenaz give Pantagruel and his men in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifty-four?
3. In Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two, the people of Dipsodes surrender to Pantagruel, except for whom?
(b) King Anarch.
4. What do Pantagruel and his men bestow on Homenaz before leaving in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifty-four?
5. Fourth Book of Pantagruel: The Royal Privilege gives the right to reprint the story to whom?
(a) Queen Quintessence.
(b) King Henry of England.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) King Henry of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes on a ship in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Three to report on Pantagruel's circumstances?
2. At what island does Pantagruel's ship stop in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Two?
3. Gargantua: Introduction informs that this is the first known edition of "Gargantua" and was written early in what year?
4. The hairy tribe of Procureers and Chicanous earn their living how?
5. The inhabitants of where drink to the health of Pantagruel in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter One?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)