|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 51-67 (p. 810-872).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who among Pantagruel's men has his neck slit in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(d) Loup Garou.
2. Who does Braggart kill for accusing him of corruption in Gargantua: Chapter Forty-five?
(a) King Anarch.
3. What land does Pantagruel subdue in the beginning of Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter One?
(b) The islands of Tohu and Bohu.
4. In Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters Sixty-one and Sixty-two, Gaster describes how he invented the art of remaining untouched and unwounded by what when attacked by enemies?
(d) Sword thrusts.
5. Who does Pantagruel send to learn the reason for the Chidlings animosity in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes on a ship in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Three to report on Pantagruel's circumstances?
2. How many knights approach Pantagruel's vessel in Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
3. Who orders his men to march against the shepherds of Utopia in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-four?
4. Who does Pantagruel learn have laid waste to Utopia in Pantagruel: Chapter Fifteen?
5. Who insists in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Five that though lending and borrowing is sometimes necessary, it should be used sparingly?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)