|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 18-35 (p. 261-322).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered in a meadow near what?
2. Pantagruel refuses the offer given to him in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten because he believes such offices are like what?
(d) Too high above him.
3. What does Gargantua's father exclaim upon Gargantua's birth?
4. What is the name of Gargantua's father?
(c) Magister Janotus de Bragmardo.
5. With whose wisdom is Pantagruel's compared in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pantagruel intend to have a look at with his friend in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
2. Pantagruel: Dixain was written by whom?
3. What does Gargantua's father ask him to do by letter in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-six?
4. It is written in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-two that Gargantua spent rainy days attending what?
5. What position is offered to Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)