|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 18-35 (p. 261-322).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two, the people of Dipsodes surrender to Pantagruel, except for whom?
(d) King Anarch.
2. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
(a) Blue and orange.
(b) Green and gold.
(c) Black and tan.
(d) Blue and white.
3. What does Gargantua's father ask him to do by letter in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-six?
(a) Go to London.
(b) Go to Paris.
(c) Come home.
(d) Go to church.
4. Pantagruel refuses the offer given to him in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten because he believes such offices are like what?
(c) Too high above him.
5. How many generations of Pantagruel's genealogy are described in Pantagruel: Chapter One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pantagruel cover his men with from the rain in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two?
2. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered in a meadow near what?
3. Where does Pantagruel stroll toward to seek recreation from his studies in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
4. What does Pantagruel receive instead of the office in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
5. Who does Pantagruel learn have laid waste to Utopia in Pantagruel: Chapter Fifteen?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)