|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 18-35 (p. 261-322).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations of Pantagruel's genealogy are described in Pantagruel: Chapter One?
2. Pantagruel: Dixain was written by whom?
(a) Maitre Hughes Salel.
(b) Francois Rabelais.
3. What is the name of Pantagruel's mother?
4. Whose reputation grows after winning the dispute against the Englishman in Pantagruel: Chapter Fourteen?
(d) Frere Jean's.
5. In Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-two, the people of Dipsodes surrender to Pantagruel, except for whom?
(a) King Anarch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What English scholar comes to visit Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Thirteen?
2. It is written in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-two that Gargantua spent rainy days attending what?
3. Where does Pantagruel send Carpalim in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
4. What is the name of Gargantua's mother?
5. Who summons the inhabitants of the city to set fire to the Dipsodes' camp in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)