|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 18-35 (p. 261-322).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leader does Pantagruel challenge to single combat in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(a) Loup Garou.
(b) King Anarch.
2. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered in a meadow near what?
3. What occupation does Seraphin Calobarsy hold?
4. What does Gargantua's father exclaim upon Gargantua's birth?
5. Gargantua's countrymen get into a dispute with the bakers of where in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-three?
(a) The Isle of Ennasin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gargantua's father?
2. What position is offered to Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
3. Who does Pantagruel learn have laid waste to Utopia in Pantagruel: Chapter Fifteen?
4. What plagues Africa during Pantagruel's birth?
5. How many generations of Pantagruel's genealogy are described in Pantagruel: Chapter One?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)