|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 18-35 (p. 261-322).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gargantua's father?
(c) Magister Janotus de Bragmardo.
2. Who brings an action against the Sorbonnists in court in Gargantua: Chapter Nineteen?
(a) King Anarch.
3. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
(a) A woven basket.
(b) A wooden horse.
(c) A paper doll.
(d) A dirt hut.
4. What plagues Africa during Pantagruel's birth?
(a) A drought.
(c) Bubonic plague.
5. What man with a Germanic tongue does Pantagruel meet in Pantagruel: Chapter Nine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pantagruel send Carpalim in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
2. How many men in copper spheres are sent into Pantagruel's stomach to dislodge a mountain of ordure in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-three?
3. How many novels are contained in the collection "Gargantua and Pantagruel" by Francois Rabelais?
4. What is the name of Pantagruel's mother?
5. What does Gargantua's father ask him to do by letter in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-six?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)