Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gargantua: Chapters 18-35 (p. 261-322).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what king does Pantagruel send the prisoner in Pantagruel: Chapter Eighteen?
(a) King Anarch.
(b) King Blaine.
(c) King Bodum.
(d) King Fasil.
2. Who among Pantagruel's men has his neck slit in Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
(d) Loup Garou.
3. What does the name Pantagruel mean?
(a) All love.
(b) Giant man.
(c) Cruel leader.
(d) All thirst.
4. What does Pantagruel intend to have a look at with his friend in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
(a) The walls of Paris.
(c) La Follie-Gobelin.
(d) Dipsodes' camp.
5. Whose defeat does Carpalim announce to the city in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-one?
(c) King Anarch's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pantagruel stroll toward to seek recreation from his studies in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
2. What is the name of the satirical poem in Gargantua: Chapter Two?
3. What does Gargantua's mother eat a lot of during her pregnancy in Gargantua: Chapter Four?
4. How many men in copper spheres are sent into Pantagruel's stomach to dislodge a mountain of ordure in Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-three?
5. Gargantua's countrymen get into a dispute with the bakers of where in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-three?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)