|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 33-52 (pages 536-614).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gargantua's countrymen get into a dispute with the bakers of where in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-three?
(b) The Isle of Ennasin.
2. What does Pantagruel intend to have a look at with his friend in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
(a) La Follie-Gobelin.
(b) The walls of Paris.
(d) Dipsodes' camp.
3. What position is offered to Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Ten?
(a) Receiver of Petitions and President of Court.
(b) Receiver of Petitions.
(c) President of Petitions.
(d) President of Court.
4. What does Panurge cease to wear in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Seven?
(a) His helmet.
(b) His codpiece.
(c) His armor.
(d) His crown.
5. What position does Ulrich Gallet hold in Gargantua?
(a) Merchant of the year.
(b) Prime Minister.
(c) Master of Petitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the midwife administer to Gargantua's mother when she goes into labor?
2. Where does Pantagruel stroll toward to seek recreation from his studies in Pantagruel: Chapter Eleven?
3. What English scholar comes to visit Pantagruel in Pantagruel: Chapter Thirteen?
4. What do Pantagruel and Panurge decide to visit for advice in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-seven?
5. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered in a meadow near what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)