|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 33-52 (pages 536-614).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
(a) Black and tan.
(b) Blue and orange.
(c) Green and gold.
(d) Blue and white.
2. What is the name of Gargantua's mother?
3. Third Book of Pantagruel: Introduction states that the humanist type of this book was published by whom?
(a) Chretien Wechel of Paris.
(c) King Anarch.
(d) Frere Jean.
4. Who examines cases by rolling dice in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-eight?
5. What position does Ulrich Gallet hold in Gargantua?
(a) Prime Minister.
(b) Merchant of the year.
(d) Master of Petitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gargantua's father ask him to do by letter in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-six?
2. Who addresses Gargantua to explain the importance of the bells in Gargantua: Chapter Eighteen?
3. What does Gargantua attempt to devote himself to in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty?
4. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
5. Who consults Seraphin Calobarsy to set Gargantua on a better path in Gargantua: Chapter Twenty-one?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)