|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The individual Pantagruel suggests Panurge seek the advice of in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen is what?
(a) A king.
2. Pantagruel tells the story of whom in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-eight?
3. Where does Quaremeprenant reign in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
4. What does Gargantua's father exclaim upon Gargantua's birth?
5. Who tells Panurge that marriage is a matter fraught with risk in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-four?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aged French poet does Panurge seek the advice on in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty?
2. What does the midwife administer to Gargantua's mother when she goes into labor?
3. What did the wife in Panurge's dream put on his head in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fourteen?
4. With whom does Panurge head toward Panzoust in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
5. Who points out the land where Quaremeprenant reigns in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)