|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
(a) Blue and white.
(b) Black and tan.
(c) Blue and orange.
(d) Green and gold.
2. What does Gargantua's mother eat a lot of during her pregnancy in Gargantua: Chapter Four?
(d) Hog jowels.
3. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
(a) A dirt hut.
(b) A wooden horse.
(c) A paper doll.
(d) A woven basket.
4. What does the midwife administer to Gargantua's mother when she goes into labor?
(b) A pain killer.
(c) A constrictive.
(d) A poison.
5. What is the name of the satirical poem in Gargantua: Chapter Two?
(a) "Antidoted Bubbles."
(b) "Healthful Drink."
(c) "Dangerous Brew."
(d) "Poison Foam."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pantagruel see scrambling up trees as he and his men dine in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-five?
2. Where do Pantagruel and his men land where the inhabitants eat and drink nothing but wind?
3. Where does Quaremeprenant reign in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
4. What is the name of Gargantua's father?
5. In Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-six, Pantagruel summons the marines aboard his vessels, Colonel Poke-Banger and who?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)