|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the wife in Panurge's dream put on his head in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fourteen?
(b) A bag.
(c) A crown.
(d) A hat.
2. What beast does Pantagruel see near Ile Farouche in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-three?
3. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered by whom?
(b) Magister Janotus de Bragmardo.
(c) Jean Audeau.
4. Whose engineers set up a Great Sow stored in the ship which the cooks and he enter into in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty?
(c) Frere Jean.
5. The narrator explains that what should not be hated by humans in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Panurge head toward Panzoust in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
2. In Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-six, Pantagruel summons the marines aboard his vessels, Colonel Poke-Banger and who?
3. Where do Pantagruel and his men land where the inhabitants eat and drink nothing but wind?
4. Where does Quaremeprenant reign in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
5. Pantagruel tells the story of whom in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-eight?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)