|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose engineers set up a Great Sow stored in the ship which the cooks and he enter into in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty?
(b) Frere Jean.
2. What does Gargantua's father exclaim upon Gargantua's birth?
3. Whose advice is Panurge advised to seek in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-five?
(c) Jean Audeau's.
(d) Herr Trippa's.
4. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered in a meadow near what?
5. What aged French poet does Panurge seek the advice on in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Panurge head toward Panzoust in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
2. Where do Pantagruel and his men land where the inhabitants eat and drink nothing but wind?
3. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
4. Who does Pantagruel ask to parley with in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-two?
5. Who does Pantagruel send to learn the reason for the Chidlings animosity in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-one?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)