|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pantagruel see scrambling up trees as he and his men dine in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-five?
2. What is the name of Gargantua's mother?
3. What is the name of the satirical poem in Gargantua: Chapter Two?
(a) "Dangerous Brew."
(b) "Poison Foam."
(c) "Antidoted Bubbles."
(d) "Healthful Drink."
4. Who does Panurge describe at Panzoust who foretells all things to come in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fifteen?
(c) King Anarch.
(d) The Sybil.
5. What beast does Pantagruel see near Ile Farouche in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Quaremeprenant reign in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
2. Who does Pantagruel send to learn the reason for the Chidlings animosity in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-one?
3. What aged French poet does Panurge seek the advice on in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty?
4. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered in a meadow near what?
5. Who does Pantagruel suggest Panurge seek the advice of in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)