|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gargantua's mother eat a lot of during her pregnancy in Gargantua: Chapter Four?
(d) Hog jowels.
2. Who points out the land where Quaremeprenant reigns in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
(b) King Anarch.
3. What beast does Pantagruel see near Ile Farouche in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-three?
4. What is made for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Eleven?
(a) A wooden horse.
(b) A dirt hut.
(c) A woven basket.
(d) A paper doll.
5. Where do Pantagruel and his men land where the inhabitants eat and drink nothing but wind?
(a) The Island of Ruach.
(b) Island of the Papefigues.
(d) Ringing Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Panurge that marriage is a matter fraught with risk in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-four?
2. What does Pantagruel see scrambling up trees as he and his men dine in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-five?
3. What is the name of Gargantua's father?
4. What does the midwife administer to Gargantua's mother when she goes into labor?
5. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)