|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aged French poet does Panurge seek the advice on in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty?
2. What does Gargantua's mother eat a lot of during her pregnancy in Gargantua: Chapter Four?
(a) Hog jowels.
3. Who does Pantagruel ask to parley with in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-two?
(a) Lady Niphleseth.
(c) King Anarch.
(d) Jean Audeau.
4. What does Gargantua's father exclaim upon Gargantua's birth?
5. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
(a) Black and tan.
(b) Green and gold.
(c) Blue and white.
(d) Blue and orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pantagruel sail for in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
2. The individual Pantagruel suggests Panurge seek the advice of in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen is what?
3. What is the name of Gargantua's father?
4. With whom does Panurge head toward Panzoust in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Sixteen?
5. Who does Pantagruel send to learn the reason for the Chidlings animosity in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Forty-one?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)