|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a journey of how many days does Panurge reach Panzoust in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Seventeen?
2. What do Panurge and Pantagruel debate the meaning of in ancient literary traditions in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fourteen?
(a) Religious allusion.
(c) Plot structure.
3. What does Pantagruel see scrambling up trees as he and his men dine in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Thirty-five?
4. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered in a meadow near what?
5. Who does Pantagruel suggest Panurge seek the advice of in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Nineteen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
2. What is the name of Gargantua's father?
3. Who tells Panurge that marriage is a matter fraught with risk in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-four?
4. Pantagruel tells the story of whom in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-eight?
5. What aged French poet does Panurge seek the advice on in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)