|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapters 28-50 (p. 747-810).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who points out the land where Quaremeprenant reigns in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
(a) King Anarch.
2. What does Gargantua's father exclaim upon Gargantua's birth?
3. In Gargantua: Chapter One, the author writes that Gargantua's lineage was uncovered in a meadow near what?
4. What colors are the livery Gargantua's father orders for Gargantua in Gargantua: Chapter Seven?
(a) Blue and orange.
(b) Blue and white.
(c) Black and tan.
(d) Green and gold.
5. Pantagruel tells the story of whom in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pantagruel sail for in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
2. Gargantua: Introduction informs that this is the first known edition of "Gargantua" and was written early in what year?
3. What does Pantagruel interpret Panurge's dream to mean in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fourteen?
4. What did the wife in Panurge's dream put on his head in Third Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Fourteen?
5. Where does Quaremeprenant reign in Fourth Book of Pantagruel: Chapter Twenty-nine?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)