Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2: Chapters 9-11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
2. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
3. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
4. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
5. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How had Olivia reacted coldly to Alicia?
This section contains 1,121 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)