|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Christopher and Corinne?
(a) In Christopher's room.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the Swan room.
(d) In Corinne's room.
2. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
3. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
(a) She feared losing Olivia as an ally.
(b) She feared that she would lose her only friend and be cast out of Foxworth Hall.
(c) She feared Olivia's anger.
(d) She feared for Christopher's safety, which Malcolm had threatened.
4. What did Mrs. Stratton say the confusion was regarding?
(a) That she was not to take orders from Mrs. Foxworth.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she was not to let Mrs. Foxworth have a relationship with her daughter.
(d) That she was not to allow Olivia to do anything.
5. How did Mal die?
(a) He had gone over a cliff on his motorcycle.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He had crashed into a cliff on his motorcycle.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Corinne want?
2. What did Alicia ask?
3. Who provided loving support to Corinne?
4. With relief and gratitude, Olivia surrendered her will to ____?
5. Who did Olivia worry was actually the threat to Corinne in the Swan Room?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)