Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What little happiness did Olivia give to Alicia?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A radio.
(d) A Victrola.
2. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
(a) That their child would be a boy.
(b) That their child would be healthy.
(c) That their child would be happy.
(d) That their child would be a girl.
3. Malcolm compared Olivia's raising of her sons to what?
(a) A chain around his neck.
(b) A whip across his back.
(c) All of these.
(d) A weight around his feet.
4. What did Mal realize?
(a) That Malcolm had loved Corinne more than Joel and him.
(b) That Malcolm would never love Joel and him like Corinne.
(c) That Malcolm was spoiling Corinne.
(d) All of these.
5. What has Malcolm sworn?
(a) That Joel is not his son.
(b) That Joel will never again receive one penny from his father.
(c) That Joel is weak and will never handle his empire.
(d) That if Joel leaves to be a musician, he isn't welcome as a Foxworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did it make Olivia feel to decide Alicia's fate for her?
2. Which person was at Corinne's beck and call?
3. What did Alicia ask?
4. What did John Amos continue to warn Olivia about?
5. Why didn't Malcolm care how Olivia raised her sons?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)