|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point did Alicia look at Olivia hatefully for the first time?
(a) Just before she was led into the bedroom.
(b) Just before her suitcases were brought up.
(c) When Olivia insisted she must forgive Malcolm.
(d) When Olivia insisted on cutting her hair.
2. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
(a) He felt responsible for his father's death.
(b) All of these.
(c) She resisted his advances.
(d) She wasn't as beautiful after Garland died.
3. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Strangle her.
(c) Smother her.
(d) Rape her.
4. With relief and gratitude, Olivia surrendered her will to ____?
(c) Mrs. Worthington.
5. How did Joel die?
(a) In an avalanche.
(b) In an earthquake.
(c) He was stabbed to death.
(d) In a skiing accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
2. Why didn't Malcolm care how Olivia raised her sons?
3. When was the baby due?
4. What did Olivia say to Malcolm following his attack on Alicia?
5. Where was Joel headed?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)