|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Christopher been accepted?
(d) All of these.
2. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
(a) All of these.
3. What was the last thing that Alicia thought would save her from being condemned?
(a) That people would know she had never left.
(b) That the servants would know.
(c) That she would have to see a doctor.
(d) That she couldn't remain away from her son.
4. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
(a) That their child would be a boy.
(b) That their child would be happy.
(c) That their child would be healthy.
(d) That their child would be a girl.
5. Who provided loving support to Corinne?
(c) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Christopher exhibit openly?
2. When was the baby due?
3. Which person was at Corinne's beck and call?
4. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
5. What did Corinne look like in the red velvet dress Malcolm had bought her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Olivia initially deny Alicia the Victrola or radio?
2. Why was Corinne baffled and confused following Mal's death?
3. What scared Olivia when she had returned to her room?
4. What was the ultimatum that Malcolm gave to Alicia?
5. How did Alicia end up passing the time?
6. How was Christopher very diplomatic and fair?
7. What was so special to Olivia about Corinne?
8. Why didn't Olivia immediately begin crying when she finished reading the telegram proclaiming Joel's death?
9. In what way did Malcolm's opinion of John Amos solidify Olivia's desire to keep him around?
10. What had Mal done against his father's wishes, and why did this please Olivia?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)