|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Olivia stress when she introduced Christopher and Corinne?
(a) Half brother.
(c) All of these.
2. What did Olivia do with her female guests?
(a) She let them know exactly what she thought of them.
(b) All of these.
(c) She cut them down.
(d) She interrupted them while they said hateful things about her.
3. How much was Malcolm to transfer into a trust account for his sons?
(a) Two million dollars each.
(b) Five hundred thousand dollars each.
(c) Seven hundred, fifty thousand dollars.
(d) One million dollars each.
4. How did it make Olivia feel to decide Alicia's fate for her?
(a) All of these.
(c) Like a puppeteer.
5. What did Mal realize?
(a) That Malcolm had loved Corinne more than Joel and him.
(b) That Malcolm was spoiling Corinne.
(c) All of these.
(d) That Malcolm would never love Joel and him like Corinne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Malcolm say in his own defense?
2. What did Olivia say to Malcolm following his attack on Alicia?
3. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
4. What did Alicia ask?
5. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what reasons had Olivia suspected that John Amos was jealous of Christopher?
2. What was so special to Olivia about Corinne?
3. How did Alicia end up passing the time?
4. At first, what other things did Alicia ask?
5. What had Malcolm already discussed with Mal and Joel?
6. The two boys had to learn to live with what and why?
7. How did Alicia react to Garland's death?
8. What had Malcolm been doing to Alicia?
9. What scared Olivia when she had returned to her room?
10. What was the ultimatum that Malcolm gave to Alicia?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)