|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did it make Olivia feel to decide Alicia's fate for her?
(c) All of these.
(d) Like a puppeteer.
2. What would Olivia do in the nursery?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Sit for hours talking to Joel and Mal.
(d) Lift up Joel and Mal's old toys and weep.
3. From whom did Malcolm receive a letter?
(a) His mother, Corinne.
(b) His half brother, Christopher.
(c) His daughter, Corinne.
4. What didn't the guests see in Corinne?
(a) Any of Malcolm.
(b) Any of Garland.
(c) All of these.
(d) Any of Olivia.
5. What did Olivia suggest to Alicia so she wouldn't have to look at herself?
(a) That she wear a shawl.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she put something over the mirror.
(d) That she wear a wig.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joel die?
2. What little happiness did Olivia give to Alicia?
3. What did Malcolm deny Corinne?
4. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
5. How old was Corinne the first time she got to eat at the dinner table?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the ultimatum that Malcolm gave to Alicia?
2. Why did Olivia initially deny Alicia the Victrola or radio?
3. What had Malcolm already discussed with Mal and Joel?
4. How was little Corinne the light of Foxworth Hall?
5. Why was Corinne baffled and confused following Mal's death?
6. Why had Alicia hoped that Malcolm would help Christopher?
7. For what reasons had Olivia suspected that John Amos was jealous of Christopher?
8. How had Garland treated Malcolm when he was a child?
9. What had Malcolm been doing to Alicia?
10. In what way did Malcolm's opinion of John Amos solidify Olivia's desire to keep him around?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)