|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Christopher and Corinne?
(a) In the Swan room.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In Corinne's room.
(d) In Christopher's room.
2. What would Olivia do in the nursery?
(a) Lift up Joel and Mal's old toys and weep.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Sit for hours talking to Joel and Mal.
(d) Both of these.
3. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Get all of his sons.
4. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they can leave their father's side.
(b) So they have money.
(c) So they have some control over their own lives.
(d) So they can run their own lives.
5. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Corinne want?
2. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
3. What did Mal love?
4. What did Christopher exhibit openly?
5. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Malcolm been doing to Alicia?
2. What was so special to Olivia about Corinne?
3. How did Alicia end up passing the time?
4. Why had Alicia hoped that Malcolm would help Christopher?
5. At first, what other things did Alicia ask?
6. What had provided the reason for Olivia to search out Christopher?
7. How did Alicia react to Garland's death?
8. How had Garland treated Malcolm when he was a child?
9. How did Olivia regain her dignity after Malcolm's betrayal?
10. Why was Corinne baffled and confused following Mal's death?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)