|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia have of John Amos'?
(a) His support.
(b) All of these.
(c) His sympathy.
(d) His understanding.
2. Where had Christopher been accepted?
(c) All of these.
3. What did Olivia suggest to Alicia so she wouldn't have to look at herself?
(a) That she put something over the mirror.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she wear a shawl.
(d) That she wear a wig.
4. What did Corinne look like in the red velvet dress Malcolm had bought her?
(a) A movie star.
(b) A queen.
(c) A princess.
(d) All of these.
5. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
(a) That their child would be healthy.
(b) That their child would be happy.
(c) That their child would be a boy.
(d) That their child would be a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Malcolm care how Olivia raised her sons?
2. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
3. Where was Joel headed?
4. What did John Amos continue to warn Olivia about?
5. What kind of music did Alicia like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was so special to Olivia about Corinne?
2. How was Christopher very diplomatic and fair?
3. What had Mal done against his father's wishes, and why did this please Olivia?
4. At first, what other things did Alicia ask?
5. How did Alicia react to Garland's death?
6. What had Malcolm already discussed with Mal and Joel?
7. Why didn't Olivia immediately begin crying when she finished reading the telegram proclaiming Joel's death?
8. How did Alicia end up passing the time?
9. How had Garland treated Malcolm when he was a child?
10. Why did Olivia initially deny Alicia the Victrola or radio?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)