|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
(b) All of these.
2. What little bit of revenge did Olivia get in regards to Malcolm?
(a) She deposited Alicia's beautiful hair on his desk.
(b) She vowed she would ruin him.
(c) She vowed that she would terminate Alicia's pregnancy.
(d) She vowed her sons would hate him.
3. Which person was at Corinne's beck and call?
4. What does Christopher wish of Olivia?
(a) That he have permission to date Corinne.
(b) That they might again have a mother and son relationship.
(c) All of these.
(d) That he stay away from medical school and be with them.
5. With relief and gratitude, Olivia surrendered her will to ____?
(a) Mrs. Worthington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
2. What was Garland's cause of death?
3. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
4. What did John Amos say that Olivia had invited into her home?
5. What did Christopher exhibit openly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had provided the reason for Olivia to search out Christopher?
2. Why was Corinne baffled and confused following Mal's death?
3. At first, what other things did Alicia ask?
4. Why didn't Olivia immediately begin crying when she finished reading the telegram proclaiming Joel's death?
5. What had Mal done against his father's wishes, and why did this please Olivia?
6. How did Olivia regain her dignity after Malcolm's betrayal?
7. What was so special to Olivia about Corinne?
8. How had Olivia reacted coldly to Alicia?
9. After her initial grief over the loss of Mal and Joel, how did Corinne react to the family's continued pallor?
10. What did Alicia insist that Olivia do?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)