|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Christopher understand when he arrived at Foxworth?
(a) That he was there only by the grace of God.
(b) That half of everything, the estate and business, rightfully belonged to him.
(c) All of these.
(d) That he was the second legitimate son of Garland Foxworth.
2. What did Mal love?
(a) Lording his position over Joel.
(b) Being the smarter one.
(c) All of these.
(d) Being the wiser one.
3. What didn't Olivia know how to do with the children?
(a) Jump around.
(b) All of these.
(c) Play silly rhyming games.
(d) Play and romp.
4. Where had Christopher been accepted?
(a) All of these.
5. Who provided loving support to Corinne?
(d) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
2. How did Mal die?
3. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
4. How old was Corinne the first time she got to eat at the dinner table?
5. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
Short Essay Questions
1. The two boys had to learn to live with what and why?
2. Why had Alicia hoped that Malcolm would help Christopher?
3. How had Garland treated Malcolm when he was a child?
4. What had Malcolm been doing to Alicia?
5. What was so special to Olivia about Corinne?
6. In what way did Malcolm's opinion of John Amos solidify Olivia's desire to keep him around?
7. How did Alicia react to Garland's death?
8. Why was Corinne baffled and confused following Mal's death?
9. What did Alicia insist that Olivia do?
10. How did Alicia end up passing the time?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)