|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia suggest to Alicia so she wouldn't have to look at herself?
(a) That she put something over the mirror.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she wear a shawl.
(d) That she wear a wig.
2. What enraged Malcolm?
(a) All of these.
(b) That Olivia would allow Corinne to go with Mal.
(c) That Olivia would allow Mal to disobey his father.
(d) That Olivia would allow Corinne to be hurt.
3. What conversation(s) did Olvia have with Alicia?
(a) Olivia didn't have any conversations with Alicia.
(b) That she should pressure Malcolm to settle her estate.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That she should live for her son.
4. What sport had Christopher engaged in at Yale?
(d) Water polo.
5. What had Malcolm forbidden Mal to have?
(a) A sports car.
(b) A car.
(c) A grand piano.
(d) A motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
2. What did Corinne want?
3. What didn't the guests see in Corinne?
4. What did Olivia do with her female guests?
5. Where were Christopher and Corinne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the ultimatum that Malcolm gave to Alicia?
2. How did Alicia end up passing the time?
3. What had Malcolm already discussed with Mal and Joel?
4. Why didn't Olivia immediately begin crying when she finished reading the telegram proclaiming Joel's death?
5. What had provided the reason for Olivia to search out Christopher?
6. Why had Alicia hoped that Malcolm would help Christopher?
7. How was Christopher very diplomatic and fair?
8. How was little Corinne the light of Foxworth Hall?
9. What scared Olivia when she had returned to her room?
10. What had Mal done against his father's wishes, and why did this please Olivia?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)