|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia suggest to Alicia so she wouldn't have to look at herself?
(a) All of these.
(b) That she put something over the mirror.
(c) That she wear a shawl.
(d) That she wear a wig.
2. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
3. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(d) Get all of his sons.
4. Where were Christopher and Corinne?
(a) In the Swan room.
(b) In Christopher's room.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In Corinne's room.
5. Where was Joel headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fix does Olivia offer to Alicia so Malcolm doesn't come after her?
2. What sport had Christopher engaged in at Yale?
3. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
4. What does Christopher wish of Olivia?
5. What did Christopher exhibit openly?
Short Essay Questions
1. The two boys had to learn to live with what and why?
2. Why did Olivia initially deny Alicia the Victrola or radio?
3. Why was Corinne baffled and confused following Mal's death?
4. In what way did Malcolm's opinion of John Amos solidify Olivia's desire to keep him around?
5. After her initial grief over the loss of Mal and Joel, how did Corinne react to the family's continued pallor?
6. For what reasons had Olivia suspected that John Amos was jealous of Christopher?
7. What had Malcolm already discussed with Mal and Joel?
8. What was the ultimatum that Malcolm gave to Alicia?
9. How did Olivia regain her dignity after Malcolm's betrayal?
10. What had Malcolm been doing to Alicia?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)