|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the North Wing.
(b) In the room across from hers.
(c) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(d) In the room next to hers.
2. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
3. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
(b) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
(c) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
(d) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
4. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
(b) That he had given her the day to herself.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
2. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
3. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
4. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
5. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the major differences between Garland and Malcolm?
2. What began happening to Alicia and Garland?
3. What kinds of things did Olivia find in the attic?
4. What comparisons do the household staff make in regards to Olivia and Alicia?
5. What was important about the dress that Olivia selected to wear at her wedding?
6. How did Malcolm react to the news that Olivia couldn't have any more children after Joel?
7. What memory did Olivia have that made her feel claustrophobic?
8. What did Malcolm do that upset and embarrassed Olivia?
9. How did Garland speak of Malcolm in reference to his childhood?
10. How did Mal's birth revive Olivia's hopes for love? What actually occurred?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)