|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
2. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
3. What terrified Olivia?
(a) Conjugal relations.
(b) A honeymoon.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. Malcolm didn't inform his father about what?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) His two grandchildren.
(c) Both of these.
(d) His marriage.
5. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
2. What thought infuriated Olivia?
3. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
4. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
5. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Olivia's father encourage her to go to business school?
2. How was Garland and Alicia's love obvious?
3. What began happening to Alicia and Garland?
4. What news came by way of Malcolm to Olivia?
5. In what way did Malcolm acknowledge Olivia's desire to be loved?
6. What had Olivia done for her wedding night, and what did she expect?
7. What kinds of things did Olivia find in the attic?
8. How did Malcolm react to the news that Olivia couldn't have any more children after Joel?
9. What was important about the dress that Olivia selected to wear at her wedding?
10. What memory did Olivia have that made her feel claustrophobic?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)