|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
(c) All of these.
2. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
3. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(b) Beef Wellington.
(c) Prime Rib Roast.
(d) Filet Mignon.
4. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(a) Dignified women.
(c) Little girls.
5. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(b) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(c) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(d) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
2. What did Olivia believe in more than anything?
3. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
4. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
5. What did Alicia name her son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What began happening to Alicia and Garland?
2. How did Olivia's nervousness affect her?
3. Why did Olivia's father encourage her to go to business school?
4. What were some of the major differences between Garland and Malcolm?
5. In what way did Malcolm acknowledge Olivia's desire to be loved?
6. What memory did Olivia have that made her feel claustrophobic?
7. What kinds of things did Olivia find in the attic?
8. How did Olivia feel about the uniforms that she had found?
9. How did the guests make Olivia feel at her reception?
10. What was important about the dress that Olivia selected to wear at her wedding?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)