|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia have of John Amos'?
(a) All of these.
(b) His support.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His sympathy.
2. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her brother, Christopher.
3. What was Olivia determined to do?
(a) Not upset the balance between Corinne and Mal and Joel.
(b) Protect herself from the worst in Malcolm.
(c) Protect her children from the worst in Malcolm.
(d) Raise Corinne right.
4. From whom did Malcolm receive a letter?
(a) His daughter, Corinne.
(c) His half brother, Christopher.
(d) His mother, Corinne.
5. How much was Malcolm to transfer into a trust account for his sons?
(a) Two million dollars each.
(b) Five hundred thousand dollars each.
(c) Seven hundred, fifty thousand dollars.
(d) One million dollars each.
6. How did Alicia react eventually to her imprisonment?
(a) She fantasized she was elsewhere, and believed it.
(b) She spent all her time thinking about what she would do when she could.
(c) None of these.
(d) She thought that she would leave and she did.
7. What little bit of revenge did Olivia get in regards to Malcolm?
(a) She vowed she would ruin him.
(b) She vowed that she would terminate Alicia's pregnancy.
(c) She vowed her sons would hate him.
(d) She deposited Alicia's beautiful hair on his desk.
8. When was the baby due?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
9. What little happiness did Olivia give to Alicia?
(a) A radio.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A Victrola.
(d) Both of these.
10. How did Joel die?
(a) He was stabbed to death.
(b) In an avalanche.
(c) In a skiing accident.
(d) In an earthquake.
11. What would Olivia do in the nursery?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Sit for hours talking to Joel and Mal.
(d) Lift up Joel and Mal's old toys and weep.
12. What didn't Olivia know how to do with the children?
(a) Play silly rhyming games.
(b) Play and romp.
(c) All of these.
(d) Jump around.
13. What kind of music did Alicia like?
(c) New Jazz.
14. Who provided loving support to Corinne?
(b) John Amos.
15. Who did Olivia worry was actually the threat to Corinne in the Swan Room?
(a) Alicia's sin.
(b) The devil.
(c) Her grandmother's sin.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
2. Where had Christopher been accepted?
3. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
4. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
5. What conversation(s) did Olvia have with Alicia?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)