|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John Amos continue to warn Olivia about?
(a) The relationship between Christopher and Corinne was unnatural.
(b) Corinne was unhappy.
(c) Her relationship with Malcolm was cold.
(d) Corinne wasn't gossiping about other boys.
2. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
(a) She knew Garland would have wanted her to tell Olivia.
(b) She was pregnant with Malcolm's child.
(c) She was attempting to leave.
(d) She didn't want to be in Foxworth Hall anymore.
3. What did Corinne look like in the red velvet dress Malcolm had bought her?
(a) All of these.
(b) A princess.
(c) A queen.
(d) A movie star.
4. What has Malcolm sworn?
(a) That Joel is not his son.
(b) That Joel will never again receive one penny from his father.
(c) That if Joel leaves to be a musician, he isn't welcome as a Foxworth.
(d) That Joel is weak and will never handle his empire.
5. With relief and gratitude, Olivia surrendered her will to ____?
(b) Mrs. Worthington.
6. From what was Alicia suffering?
(a) Heart disease.
(d) Breast cancer.
7. What did Christopher exhibit openly?
(c) Forgiveness and understanding.
(d) All of these.
8. How old was Corinne the first time she got to eat at the dinner table?
9. When was the baby due?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
10. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they can leave their father's side.
(b) So they have some control over their own lives.
(c) So they can run their own lives.
(d) So they have money.
11. What did Mal realize?
(a) That Malcolm had loved Corinne more than Joel and him.
(b) All of these.
(c) That Malcolm would never love Joel and him like Corinne.
(d) That Malcolm was spoiling Corinne.
12. What fix does Olivia offer to Alicia so Malcolm doesn't come after her?
(a) That she break a limb.
(b) That she scar her face.
(c) None of these.
(d) That she cut her hair.
13. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
(c) All of these.
14. What was Garland's cause of death?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Old age.
15. How did Alicia react eventually to her imprisonment?
(a) She fantasized she was elsewhere, and believed it.
(b) None of these.
(c) She spent all her time thinking about what she would do when she could.
(d) She thought that she would leave and she did.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mal love?
2. What was Olivia determined to do?
3. How did Joel die?
4. What did Corinne want?
5. Why didn't Malcolm care how Olivia raised her sons?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)