|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(b) Dignified women.
(d) Little girls.
2. What fix does Olivia offer to Alicia so Malcolm doesn't come after her?
(a) That she break a limb.
(b) That she cut her hair.
(c) None of these.
(d) That she scar her face.
3. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) His father, Garland, was returning.
(c) His father had remarried.
(d) Both of these.
4. What was Garland's cause of death?
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Old age.
5. How many phones were there on the desk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
2. What little bit of revenge did Olivia get in regards to Malcolm?
3. What color were Alicia's eyes?
4. Why did Olivia close her ears to Corinne's children's achievements?
5. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)