|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Malcolm receive a letter?
(b) His mother, Corinne.
(c) His half brother, Christopher.
(d) His daughter, Corinne.
2. How much was Malcolm to transfer into a trust account for his sons?
(a) Two million dollars each.
(b) Five hundred thousand dollars each.
(c) One million dollars each.
(d) Seven hundred, fifty thousand dollars.
3. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
(a) She looked so unhappy.
(b) She looked so lonely.
(c) She was married to Malcolm.
(d) She was so tall.
4. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
(d) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
5. Why did Olivia close her ears to Corinne's children's achievements?
(a) They did not matter to her.
(b) All of these.
(c) They were not going to be her children.
(d) They were not her flesh and blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
2. Why didn't Malcolm care how Olivia raised her sons?
3. What was the dressmakers name?
4. What didn't Christopher understand when he arrived at Foxworth?
5. What had Malcolm forbidden Mal to have?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)