|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the separate room in the attic?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A schoolroom.
(d) Both of these.
2. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) The woman's suffrage movement.
(b) When she got her period.
(c) A woman's place in the world.
(d) How she lost her mother.
3. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
4. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(b) In the room next to hers.
(c) In the room across from hers.
(d) In the North Wing.
5. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Christopher die?
2. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
3. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
4. What didn't the guests see in Corinne?
5. What did Mal realize?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)