|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Christopher when he died?
2. What were Corinne and Christopher's children known as?
(a) The Dresden Dolls.
(b) All of these.
(c) The Dolls.
(d) The Porcelain Dolls.
3. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
(a) That it is closer to Malcolm's new wife.
(b) That it is warmer and has an adjoining bath.
(c) That it take the strain off the servants.
(d) That it have better service than Olivia's wing.
4. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(b) In the room across from hers.
(c) In the room next to hers.
(d) In the North Wing.
5. Why did Olivia close her ears to Corinne's children's achievements?
(a) All of these.
(b) They were not her flesh and blood.
(c) They did not matter to her.
(d) They were not going to be her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
2. What did Malcolm ask of Olivia?
3. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
4. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
5. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)