|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thought cheered Olivia when she had seen the small room where she was to work?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Perhaps Malcolm had wanted her closer to him.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That Malcolm must have had a reason for her to be there.
2. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) Just after she retired.
(b) After she was asleep.
(c) He wasn't to return that evening.
(d) Just before she retired to bed.
3. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
(a) She resisted his advances.
(b) All of these.
(c) He felt responsible for his father's death.
(d) She wasn't as beautiful after Garland died.
4. Where were Christopher and Corinne?
(a) In Corinne's room.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the Swan room.
(d) In Christopher's room.
5. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
(a) A V-neck.
(b) None of these.
(c) A scoop neck.
(d) An empire neckline.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
2. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
3. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
4. What little happiness did Olivia give to Alicia?
5. Malcolm compares Christopher to what biblical character?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)