|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alicia ask?
(a) That she keep one lock of her long chestnut hair.
(b) That she be allowed to burn her hair.
(c) That she be able to leave her hair on Garland's grave.
(d) All of these.
2. What did the women talk about?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Clothing styles.
(c) Both of these.
(d) How to redecorate their homes.
3. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
(a) She was so tall.
(b) She looked so unhappy.
(c) She was married to Malcolm.
(d) She looked so lonely.
4. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Aunt Margaret
(b) Both of these were mentioned.
(c) Neither of these were mentioned.
(d) John Amos.
5. What did Christopher exhibit openly?
(a) All of these.
(b) Forgiveness and understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
2. What did Corinne look like in the red velvet dress Malcolm had bought her?
3. How did Alicia react eventually to her imprisonment?
4. What was there in Garland's demeanor that there wasn't in Malcolm's?
5. What was in the separate room in the attic?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)