|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Get all of his sons.
(b) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) John Amos.
(b) Aunt Margaret
(c) Neither of these were mentioned.
(d) Both of these were mentioned.
3. What does Olivia have of John Amos'?
(a) All of these.
(b) His support.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His sympathy.
4. When was the baby due?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Thanksgiving Day.
5. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(a) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did doctors dub this neckline?
2. How do the servants distinguish between the two Mrs. Foxworths?
3. What has Malcolm sworn?
4. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
5. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)