|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Christopher when he died?
2. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
(a) An ally.
(b) Someone to go to for advice.
(c) A mothering figure.
(d) All of these.
3. For what are the servants to watch?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Emptied glasses.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Emptied plates.
4. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) All of these.
(b) That nothing was more important to him.
(c) That nothing meant more to him.
(d) That she didn't mean anything to him.
5. Where was Joel headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Olivia worry was actually the threat to Corinne in the Swan Room?
2. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
3. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
4. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
5. What was the last thing that Alicia thought would save her from being condemned?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)