|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Stratton say the confusion was regarding?
(a) That she was not to allow Olivia to do anything.
(b) That she was not to take orders from Mrs. Foxworth.
(c) That she was not to let Mrs. Foxworth have a relationship with her daughter.
(d) All of these.
2. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
(a) A priceless handcrafted dollhouse.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A priceless handcrafted porcelain doll.
3. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
4. How did Joel die?
(a) He was stabbed to death.
(b) In an earthquake.
(c) In a skiing accident.
(d) In an avalanche.
5. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Turn over her fortune to him.
(b) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
(c) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(d) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Malcolm do in response to Corinne and Christopher's relationship?
2. Why didn't Malcolm care how Olivia raised her sons?
3. What did John Amos say that Olivia had invited into her home?
4. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
5. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)