|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Corinne and Christopher's children known as?
(a) The Dolls.
(b) All of these.
(c) The Porcelain Dolls.
(d) The Dresden Dolls.
2. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
(c) That he had given her the day to herself.
(d) Both of these.
3. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
4. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
(a) Smother her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Strangle her.
(d) Rape her.
5. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) That nothing meant more to him.
(b) That nothing was more important to him.
(c) All of these.
(d) That she didn't mean anything to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
2. What fix does Olivia offer to Alicia so Malcolm doesn't come after her?
3. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
4. What was the dressmakers name?
5. What does Christopher wish of Olivia?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)