|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Olivia have to do in regards to Corinne's children?
(a) Steel herself not to love them.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Love them unconditionally.
(d) Neither of these.
2. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
(a) She wasn't as beautiful after Garland died.
(b) All of these.
(c) She resisted his advances.
(d) He felt responsible for his father's death.
3. What sport had Christopher engaged in at Yale?
(c) Water polo.
4. What had Malcolm forbidden Mal to have?
(a) A car.
(b) A sports car.
(c) A grand piano.
(d) A motorcycle.
5. With relief and gratitude, Olivia surrendered her will to ____?
(c) Mrs. Worthington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
2. How old was Corinne the first time she got to eat at the dinner table?
3. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
4. What discussion did Olivia have with Mal and Joel?
5. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)