|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
(a) All five.
(b) Two of the five.
(c) All three.
(d) Four of the five.
2. What did John Amos say that Olivia had invited into her home?
(d) The devil.
3. Who provided loving support to Corinne?
(d) John Amos.
4. What sport had Christopher engaged in at Yale?
(b) Water polo.
5. Why did Olivia close her ears to Corinne's children's achievements?
(a) They were not her flesh and blood.
(b) They were not going to be her children.
(c) All of these.
(d) They did not matter to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
2. Where were Christopher and Corinne?
3. What enraged Malcolm?
4. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
5. When was the baby due?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)