|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
2. What revived Malcolm's interest and left him looking excited and almost breathless?
(a) All of these.
(b) The knowledge that Alicia had sent a letter.
(c) The knowledge that he was going to have a son again.
(d) The knowledge that the Foxworth lineage wasn't dead.
3. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) After she was asleep.
(b) He wasn't to return that evening.
(c) Just after she retired.
(d) Just before she retired to bed.
4. Malcolm compared Olivia's raising of her sons to what?
(a) A whip across his back.
(b) All of these.
(c) A chain around his neck.
(d) A weight around his feet.
5. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room across from hers.
(b) In the room next to hers.
(c) In the North Wing.
(d) In the room beside Malcolm's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joel die?
2. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
3. What was in the separate room in the attic?
4. What little bit of revenge did Olivia get in regards to Malcolm?
5. What word did Olivia stress when she introduced Christopher and Corinne?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)