|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last thing that Alicia thought would save her from being condemned?
(a) That the servants would know.
(b) That she couldn't remain away from her son.
(c) That she would have to see a doctor.
(d) That people would know she had never left.
2. At what point did Alicia look at Olivia hatefully for the first time?
(a) When Olivia insisted on cutting her hair.
(b) Just before her suitcases were brought up.
(c) When Olivia insisted she must forgive Malcolm.
(d) Just before she was led into the bedroom.
3. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) When she got her period.
(b) The woman's suffrage movement.
(c) A woman's place in the world.
(d) How she lost her mother.
4. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
(a) An empire neckline.
(b) None of these.
(c) A scoop neck.
(d) A V-neck.
5. What did Malcolm ask of Olivia?
(a) The whereabouts and life of Corinne and Christopher.
(b) To leave him to die.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To divorce him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Garland and Malcolm been discussing?
2. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
3. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
4. What did Garland and Alicia do all afternoon?
5. What word did Olivia stress when she introduced Christopher and Corinne?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)