|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did doctors dub this neckline?
(a) The Plague blouse.
(b) The Death blouse.
(c) The Indecent blouse.
(d) The Pneumonia blouse.
2. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Both of these were mentioned.
(b) John Amos.
(c) Aunt Margaret
(d) Neither of these were mentioned.
3. What didn't the guests see in Corinne?
(a) Any of Olivia.
(b) All of these.
(c) Any of Garland.
(d) Any of Malcolm.
4. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
(a) All of these.
(b) She was a consummate actress.
(c) It was only half an act.
(d) It wasn't an act.
5. What did John Amos continue to warn Olivia about?
(a) Her relationship with Malcolm was cold.
(b) Corinne wasn't gossiping about other boys.
(c) Corinne was unhappy.
(d) The relationship between Christopher and Corinne was unnatural.
Short Answer Questions
1. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
2. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
3. What does Christopher wish of Olivia?
4. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
5. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)