|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
(a) She didn't want to be in Foxworth Hall anymore.
(b) She was pregnant with Malcolm's child.
(c) She was attempting to leave.
(d) She knew Garland would have wanted her to tell Olivia.
2. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
(d) All of these.
3. Malcolm compared Olivia's raising of her sons to what?
(a) A chain around his neck.
(b) All of these.
(c) A weight around his feet.
(d) A whip across his back.
4. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
(a) A dove.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A cat.
(d) A swan.
5. What kind of music did Alicia like?
(d) New Jazz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
2. What had Olivia discovered?
3. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
4. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
5. What terrified Olivia?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)