|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Gone for a nude swim in the lake.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Gone for a cruise in the boat.
2. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
(a) Taking his drunken wife out to the car.
(b) Breaking up a fight.
(c) Settling a business deal.
(d) Settling a poker bet.
3. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Nearly forty years.
(b) Nearly thirty years.
(c) Nearly thirty-five years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
5. At what point did Alicia look at Olivia hatefully for the first time?
(a) When Olivia insisted on cutting her hair.
(b) When Olivia insisted she must forgive Malcolm.
(c) Just before she was led into the bedroom.
(d) Just before her suitcases were brought up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
2. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
3. What had Olivia discovered?
4. Where was Joel headed?
5. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)