|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Neither of these were mentioned.
(b) Aunt Margaret
(c) Both of these were mentioned.
(d) John Amos.
2. What conversation(s) did Olvia have with Alicia?
(a) That she should live for her son.
(b) That she should pressure Malcolm to settle her estate.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Olivia didn't have any conversations with Alicia.
3. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
(b) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(c) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(d) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
4. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they can leave their father's side.
(b) So they have money.
(c) So they have some control over their own lives.
(d) So they can run their own lives.
5. What had Garland and Malcolm been discussing?
(a) Garland wanted to send his youngest son to Harvard.
(b) All of these.
(c) Garland had drawn up a new will.
(d) Garland was going to be living with them for the rest of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music did Alicia like?
2. How did Malcolm treat Olivia the first time he 'slept' with her?
3. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
4. Who provided loving support to Corinne?
5. What thought infuriated Olivia?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)