|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
(a) Mr. Olsen.
(b) Mrs. Steiner.
(d) Mrs. Wilson.
2. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Nearly forty years.
(b) Nearly thirty years.
(c) Nearly thirty-five years.
(d) Twenty years.
3. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
4. How much was Malcolm to transfer into a trust account for his sons?
(a) Seven hundred, fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Five hundred thousand dollars each.
(c) One million dollars each.
(d) Two million dollars each.
5. What was there in Garland's demeanor that there wasn't in Malcolm's?
(a) A warmth to his smile.
(b) A lightness to his step.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
2. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
3. How do the servants distinguish between the two Mrs. Foxworths?
4. What does Christopher wish of Olivia?
5. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)