|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Olivia determined to do?
(a) Protect her children from the worst in Malcolm.
(b) Not upset the balance between Corinne and Mal and Joel.
(c) Protect herself from the worst in Malcolm.
(d) Raise Corinne right.
2. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) That she didn't mean anything to him.
(b) All of these.
(c) That nothing meant more to him.
(d) That nothing was more important to him.
3. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) It sparkled unlike anything else in the room.
(d) Everything but the picture had a layer of dust on it.
4. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
5. What didn't Christopher understand when he arrived at Foxworth?
(a) That he was there only by the grace of God.
(b) That he was the second legitimate son of Garland Foxworth.
(c) That half of everything, the estate and business, rightfully belonged to him.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
2. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
3. What characteristic(s) of women did Malcolm despise?
4. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
5. Where were Christopher and Corinne?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)