|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Christopher exhibit openly?
(a) All of these.
(d) Forgiveness and understanding.
2. How did Joel die?
(a) In an avalanche.
(b) In an earthquake.
(c) In a skiing accident.
(d) He was stabbed to death.
3. What instrument were Mal and Joel playing?
(a) The saxophone.
(b) The piano.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The trumpet.
4. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
5. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Get all of his sons.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message had been sent for Olivia?
2. What was Garland's wife's name?
3. What did Corinne want?
4. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
5. What did attics represent to Olivia?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)