|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christopher wish of Olivia?
(a) That he stay away from medical school and be with them.
(b) That he have permission to date Corinne.
(c) That they might again have a mother and son relationship.
(d) All of these.
2. How many phones were there on the desk?
3. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
4. What was the dressmakers name?
(a) Miss Fairchild.
(b) Miss Auburdeen.
(c) Miss Auberchild.
(d) Miss Fairleen.
5. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
(a) The Rocky Mountains.
(b) The Black Hills.
(c) The Blue Ridge Mountains.
(d) The Appalachian Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
2. What characteristic(s) of women did Malcolm despise?
3. Who did Olivia worry was actually the threat to Corinne in the Swan Room?
4. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
5. What objections does Olivia put in about Garland's age?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)