|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
2. What objections does Olivia put in about Garland's age?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That he will be dead before she is middle age.
(c) That he is too old for her.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What instrument were Mal and Joel playing?
(a) The trumpet.
(b) The saxophone.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The piano.
4. What fix does Olivia offer to Alicia so Malcolm doesn't come after her?
(a) That she cut her hair.
(b) That she break a limb.
(c) That she scar her face.
(d) None of these.
5. What didn't the guests see in Corinne?
(a) Any of Olivia.
(b) Any of Malcolm.
(c) All of these.
(d) Any of Garland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Malcolm sworn?
2. From whom did Malcolm receive a letter?
3. Who was the most affected by Mal's death?
4. What terrified Olivia?
5. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)