|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia do with her female guests?
(a) She let them know exactly what she thought of them.
(b) She interrupted them while they said hateful things about her.
(c) All of these.
(d) She cut them down.
2. What were Malcolm's concerns when he saw his father's bride pregnant?
(a) That there would be another heir to the Foxworth fortune.
(b) That she was going to upset the already existing children.
(c) That she was going to stay for an indefinite period of time.
(d) All of these.
3. What was Garland's wife's name?
4. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
5. Who did Olivia worry was actually the threat to Corinne in the Swan Room?
(a) All of these.
(b) The devil.
(c) Alicia's sin.
(d) Her grandmother's sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
2. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
3. What was there in Garland's demeanor that there wasn't in Malcolm's?
4. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
5. When was the baby due?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)