|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Malcolm receive a letter?
(a) His mother, Corinne.
(b) His daughter, Corinne.
(d) His half brother, Christopher.
2. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
3. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
(a) The Black Hills.
(b) The Appalachian Mountains.
(c) The Blue Ridge Mountains.
(d) The Rocky Mountains.
4. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her brother, Christopher.
5. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
(a) She knew Garland would have wanted her to tell Olivia.
(b) She was attempting to leave.
(c) She was pregnant with Malcolm's child.
(d) She didn't want to be in Foxworth Hall anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enraged Malcolm?
2. What would Olivia do in the nursery?
3. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
4. What thought cheered Olivia when she had seen the small room where she was to work?
5. What kind of music did Alicia like?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)