|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
(a) She had died in her sleep.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had run off when he was five.
(d) She had killed herself.
2. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
3. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
(a) He seemed unhappy.
(b) He seemed to be aging quickly.
(c) His health seemed to be failing.
(d) He seemed envious of Malcolm.
4. What little bit of revenge did Olivia get in regards to Malcolm?
(a) She vowed her sons would hate him.
(b) She vowed she would ruin him.
(c) She vowed that she would terminate Alicia's pregnancy.
(d) She deposited Alicia's beautiful hair on his desk.
5. What objections does Olivia put in about Garland's age?
(a) That he is too old for her.
(b) Both of these.
(c) That he will be dead before she is middle age.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
2. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
3. What did Malcolm say in his own defense?
4. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
5. How do the servants distinguish between the two Mrs. Foxworths?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)