|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
2. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
(a) That her fortune was her own and that Malcolm was not entitled to it.
(b) That he treat her with respect and dignity.
(c) That he have the courage to divorce her if he didn't love her.
(d) That he honestly love her.
3. What color were Alicia's eyes?
4. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
(a) The kind of woman that impresses Malcolm's father is the vapid kind.
(b) Olivia is likely to be smarter.
(c) She is not likely to be Olivia's equal.
(d) Olivia is likely to be far more beautiful.
5. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
(a) All of these.
(b) Morning kisses.
(d) Whispered words of love and affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Stratton say the confusion was regarding?
2. What didn't the guests see in Corinne?
3. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
4. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
5. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)