|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(b) In the room next to hers.
(c) In the room across from hers.
(d) In the North Wing.
2. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
(a) A pink sapphire pendant.
(b) A diamond brooch.
(c) An emerald pendant.
(d) A blue sapphire pendant.
3. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Joel had taken ill.
(b) Her father had died.
(c) Her aunt had died.
(d) Her cousin had died.
4. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Nearly thirty-five years.
(c) Nearly forty years.
(d) Nearly thirty years.
5. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Amanda Biddens.
(b) Anita Biddens.
(c) Alana Biddens.
(d) Alissa Biddens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mal realize?
2. What did Olivia believe in more than anything?
3. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
4. What did Alicia ask?
5. What did John Amos say that Olivia had invited into her home?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)