|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
(a) That he treat her with respect and dignity.
(b) That her fortune was her own and that Malcolm was not entitled to it.
(c) That he have the courage to divorce her if he didn't love her.
(d) That he honestly love her.
2. How much was Malcolm to transfer into a trust account for his sons?
(a) Two million dollars each.
(b) Seven hundred, fifty thousand dollars.
(c) One million dollars each.
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars each.
3. From what was Alicia suffering?
(a) Heart disease.
(c) Breast cancer.
4. What little bit of revenge did Olivia get in regards to Malcolm?
(a) She deposited Alicia's beautiful hair on his desk.
(b) She vowed her sons would hate him.
(c) She vowed that she would terminate Alicia's pregnancy.
(d) She vowed she would ruin him.
5. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) His father had remarried.
(d) His father, Garland, was returning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did doctors dub this neckline?
2. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
3. What characteristic(s) of women did Malcolm despise?
4. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
5. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)