|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't Olivia sorry she couldn't bear Malcolm any more children?
(a) He didn't enjoy the ones he already had.
(b) He had never treated his children with any kindness.
(c) All of these.
(d) He wasn't exactly father material.
2. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
(a) Over dinner.
(b) While upon horseback.
(c) By the river on a walk.
(d) After church.
3. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Beef Wellington.
(c) Prime Rib Roast.
(d) Filet Mignon.
4. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
(a) That her fortune was her own and that Malcolm was not entitled to it.
(b) That he have the courage to divorce her if he didn't love her.
(c) That he treat her with respect and dignity.
(d) That he honestly love her.
5. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
2. What relative was mentioned by name?
3. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
4. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
5. What was the name of the retired Sunday School teacher?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)