|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
(a) For a month.
(b) For a week.
(c) For three months.
(d) For a month and a half.
2. What did Olivia say to Malcolm following his attack on Alicia?
(a) What have you done?
(b) You're a hateful person.
(c) All of these.
(d) I pity you.
3. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
(a) She was married to Malcolm.
(b) She looked so unhappy.
(c) She was so tall.
(d) She looked so lonely.
4. What was Garland's wife's name?
5. What had Garland and Malcolm been discussing?
(a) All of these.
(b) Garland wanted to send his youngest son to Harvard.
(c) Garland was going to be living with them for the rest of his life.
(d) Garland had drawn up a new will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia suggest to Alicia so she wouldn't have to look at herself?
2. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
3. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
4. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
5. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)