|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the dressmakers name?
(a) Miss Fairchild.
(b) Miss Auberchild.
(c) Miss Auburdeen.
(d) Miss Fairleen.
2. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
(b) All of these.
3. What was the last thing that Alicia thought would save her from being condemned?
(a) That people would know she had never left.
(b) That the servants would know.
(c) That she would have to see a doctor.
(d) That she couldn't remain away from her son.
4. What objections does Olivia put in about Garland's age?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That he is too old for her.
(c) That he will be dead before she is middle age.
(d) Both of these.
5. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
(a) I want a son.
(b) We must do what is necessary.
(c) I want a daughter.
(d) I hoped we could be together.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point did Alicia look at Olivia hatefully for the first time?
2. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
3. What did the women talk about?
4. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
5. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)