|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
(a) She had run off when he was five.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had died in her sleep.
(d) She had killed herself.
2. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
(a) While upon horseback.
(b) After church.
(c) By the river on a walk.
(d) Over dinner.
3. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(a) Little girls.
(d) Dignified women.
4. What did Olivia represent?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) None of these.
(c) The swan.
(d) The ugly duckling.
5. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That he had given her the day to herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Malcolm's concerns when he saw his father's bride pregnant?
2. What color were Alicia's eyes?
3. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
4. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
5. How do the servants distinguish between the two Mrs. Foxworths?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)