|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the baby due?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) Thanksgiving Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Day.
2. What thought infuriated Olivia?
(a) That her boys were being tutored in the hottest room in the house.
(b) Alicia might be able to get Malcolm to do something Olivia could not.
(c) That her boys weren't as fawned over as Alicia's were.
(d) All of these.
3. What did Alicia name her son?
(a) Garland Christopher.
(b) Cristopher Garland.
(c) Christopher Garland.
(d) Cristofer Garland.
4. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
5. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dove.
(d) A swan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
2. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
3. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
4. What color were Alicia's eyes?
5. How did Malcolm feel about musicians?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)