|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
(a) Gone for a cruise in the boat.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Gone for a nude swim in the lake.
(d) Both of these.
2. What was Garland's wife's name?
3. How do the servants distinguish between the two Mrs. Foxworths?
(a) They call Olivia "the cold one."
(b) All of these.
(c) They call Olivia "the tall one."
(d) They call Olivia "the depressing one."
4. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Prime Rib Roast.
(c) Beef Wellington.
(d) Filet Mignon.
5. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
2. What was Garland's cause of death?
3. What didn't Olivia know how to do with the children?
4. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
5. Why wasn't Olivia sorry she couldn't bear Malcolm any more children?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)