|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fix does Olivia offer to Alicia so Malcolm doesn't come after her?
(a) That she break a limb.
(b) That she scar her face.
(c) That she cut her hair.
(d) None of these.
2. What conversation(s) did Olvia have with Alicia?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That she should live for her son.
(c) Olivia didn't have any conversations with Alicia.
(d) That she should pressure Malcolm to settle her estate.
3. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
(b) All of these.
4. How did Malcolm feel about musicians?
(a) They made little money.
(b) They were weak.
(c) All of these.
(d) They were effeminate.
5. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) He wasn't to return that evening.
(b) Just before she retired to bed.
(c) Just after she retired.
(d) After she was asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
2. What did Garland and Alicia do all afternoon?
3. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
4. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
5. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)