|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they have some control over their own lives.
(b) So they have money.
(c) So they can run their own lives.
(d) So they can leave their father's side.
2. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
(c) All of these.
3. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) John Amos.
(b) Both of these were mentioned.
(c) Neither of these were mentioned.
(d) Aunt Margaret
4. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Gone for a nude swim in the lake.
(c) Gone for a cruise in the boat.
(d) Neither of these.
5. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did doctors dub this neckline?
2. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
3. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
4. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
5. What did Mal realize?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)