|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they can run their own lives.
(b) So they can leave their father's side.
(c) So they have some control over their own lives.
(d) So they have money.
2. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
(a) An empire neckline.
(b) A V-neck.
(c) None of these.
(d) A scoop neck.
3. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
(a) Slamming his fingers in the piano to break them.
(b) Hitting him over the head.
(c) All of these.
(d) Smacking him.
4. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room across from hers.
(b) In the room next to hers.
(c) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(d) In the North Wing.
5. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
(a) The Appalachian Mountains.
(b) The Blue Ridge Mountains.
(c) The Black Hills.
(d) The Rocky Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
2. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
3. What were Malcolm's concerns when he saw his father's bride pregnant?
4. What terrified Olivia?
5. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)