|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) All of these.
(b) That she didn't mean anything to him.
(c) That nothing meant more to him.
(d) That nothing was more important to him.
2. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
(a) An ally.
(b) Someone to go to for advice.
(c) A mothering figure.
(d) All of these.
3. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
(a) They were warm and kindly people.
(b) They took pains to make her feel like a giant.
(c) Like an old friend after a long trip.
(d) Like an uninvited guest at her own party.
4. What was Garland's cause of death?
(a) Heart attack.
(d) Old age.
5. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
(a) After church.
(b) While upon horseback.
(c) By the river on a walk.
(d) Over dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the baby due?
2. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
3. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
4. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
5. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)