|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
(d) All of these.
2. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Neither of these were mentioned.
(b) Aunt Margaret
(c) John Amos.
(d) Both of these were mentioned.
3. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
4. For what are the servants to watch?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Emptied plates.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Emptied glasses.
5. What didn't Olivia know how to do with the children?
(a) Play and romp.
(b) All of these.
(c) Jump around.
(d) Play silly rhyming games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Malcolm's concerns when he saw his father's bride pregnant?
2. What did Olivia represent?
3. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
4. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
5. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)