|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
(a) She feared that she would lose her only friend and be cast out of Foxworth Hall.
(b) She feared for Christopher's safety, which Malcolm had threatened.
(c) She feared losing Olivia as an ally.
(d) She feared Olivia's anger.
2. For what are the servants to watch?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Emptied plates.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Emptied glasses.
3. How did Alicia react eventually to her imprisonment?
(a) She spent all her time thinking about what she would do when she could.
(b) None of these.
(c) She fantasized she was elsewhere, and believed it.
(d) She thought that she would leave and she did.
4. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
5. How much was Malcolm to transfer into a trust account for his sons?
(a) One million dollars each.
(b) Two million dollars each.
(c) Seven hundred, fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars each.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
2. What thought infuriated Olivia?
3. What terrified Olivia?
4. What was the name of the retired Sunday School teacher?
5. What did Garland and Alicia do all afternoon?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)