|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
2. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room next to hers.
(b) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(c) In the room across from hers.
(d) In the North Wing.
3. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
(a) She was pregnant with Malcolm's child.
(b) She knew Garland would have wanted her to tell Olivia.
(c) She was attempting to leave.
(d) She didn't want to be in Foxworth Hall anymore.
4. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) That nothing meant more to him.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she didn't mean anything to him.
(d) That nothing was more important to him.
5. What did Olivia suggest to Alicia so she wouldn't have to look at herself?
(a) That she wear a shawl.
(b) That she put something over the mirror.
(c) All of these.
(d) That she wear a wig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
2. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
3. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
4. What was the name of the retired Sunday School teacher?
5. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)