|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
2. What did Alicia ask?
(a) That she be able to leave her hair on Garland's grave.
(b) That she be allowed to burn her hair.
(c) That she keep one lock of her long chestnut hair.
(d) All of these.
3. What did the women talk about?
(a) How to redecorate their homes.
(b) Clothing styles.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. How did Alicia react eventually to her imprisonment?
(a) She thought that she would leave and she did.
(b) She spent all her time thinking about what she would do when she could.
(c) She fantasized she was elsewhere, and believed it.
(d) None of these.
5. What characteristic(s) of women did Malcolm despise?
(a) All of these.
(b) Frilly types.
(c) Those without an ounce of self respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
2. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
3. What did Olivia say to Malcolm following his attack on Alicia?
4. What didn't Olivia know how to do with the children?
5. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)