|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Garland and Alicia do all afternoon?
(a) Fritter away money.
(b) Make love.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
(a) An empire neckline.
(b) A V-neck.
(c) None of these.
(d) A scoop neck.
3. What was Garland's cause of death?
(a) Heart attack.
(d) Old age.
4. What thought infuriated Olivia?
(a) All of these.
(b) Alicia might be able to get Malcolm to do something Olivia could not.
(c) That her boys were being tutored in the hottest room in the house.
(d) That her boys weren't as fawned over as Alicia's were.
5. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
(a) The kind of woman that impresses Malcolm's father is the vapid kind.
(b) Olivia is likely to be smarter.
(c) She is not likely to be Olivia's equal.
(d) Olivia is likely to be far more beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the women talk about?
2. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
3. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
4. What little bit of revenge did Olivia get in regards to Malcolm?
5. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)