|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her father had died.
(b) Her cousin had died.
(c) Joel had taken ill.
(d) Her aunt had died.
2. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
(a) She was so tall.
(b) She was married to Malcolm.
(c) She looked so unhappy.
(d) She looked so lonely.
3. What did attics represent to Olivia?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Alissa Biddens.
(b) Alana Biddens.
(c) Anita Biddens.
(d) Amanda Biddens.
5. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the retired Sunday School teacher?
2. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
3. Malcolm didn't inform his father about what?
4. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
5. What did the women talk about?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)