|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
2. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Nearly forty years.
(c) Nearly thirty years.
(d) Nearly thirty-five years.
3. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her father had died.
(b) Her cousin had died.
(c) Her aunt had died.
(d) Joel had taken ill.
4. What had Garland and Malcolm been discussing?
(a) Garland wanted to send his youngest son to Harvard.
(b) Garland was going to be living with them for the rest of his life.
(c) Garland had drawn up a new will.
(d) All of these.
5. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
2. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
3. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
4. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
5. What was there in Garland's demeanor that there wasn't in Malcolm's?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)