|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Garland and Alicia do all afternoon?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Make love.
(c) Fritter away money.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What instrument were Mal and Joel playing?
(a) The saxophone.
(b) The guitar.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The piano.
3. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
(a) It was hard and perfunctory.
(b) All of these.
(c) It had the passion of a wet noodle.
(d) It was cold and chaste.
4. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
(a) She had killed herself.
(b) She had run off when he was five.
(c) All of these.
(d) She had died in her sleep.
5. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
(a) A pink sapphire pendant.
(b) A blue sapphire pendant.
(c) A diamond brooch.
(d) An emerald pendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
2. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
3. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
4. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
5. What did attics represent to Olivia?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)