|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
(a) Four of the five.
(b) All five.
(c) Two of the five.
(d) All three.
2. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
3. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
(d) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
5. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her cousin had died.
(b) Her father had died.
(c) Her aunt had died.
(d) Joel had taken ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
2. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
3. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
4. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
5. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)