|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objections does Olivia put in about Garland's age?
(a) That he will be dead before she is middle age.
(b) That he is too old for her.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
(a) Mrs. Wilson.
(b) Mr. Olsen.
(c) Mrs. Steiner.
3. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
(a) Someone to go to for advice.
(b) A mothering figure.
(c) An ally.
(d) All of these.
4. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
(a) An empire neckline.
(b) A V-neck.
(c) None of these.
(d) A scoop neck.
5. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
(a) He seemed to be aging quickly.
(b) He seemed unhappy.
(c) He seemed envious of Malcolm.
(d) His health seemed to be failing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
2. What was the dressmakers name?
3. What was Garland's wife's name?
4. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
5. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)