|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(b) In the room next to hers.
(c) In the room across from hers.
(d) In the North Wing.
2. How did Malcolm treat Olivia the first time he 'slept' with her?
(a) With hatred and lust.
(b) With love and tenderness.
(c) With hesitancy and tenderness.
(d) With compassion and respect.
3. What instrument were Mal and Joel playing?
(a) The piano.
(b) The trumpet.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The saxophone.
4. What was in the separate room in the attic?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A schoolroom.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
(a) All of these.
(b) Malcolm knows the in's and out's of the empire now better than his father.
(c) There is new blood in the board room that doesn't know Malcolm's father.
(d) Malcolm knows more about the business affairs than his father does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
2. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
3. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
4. What was the name of the retired Sunday School teacher?
5. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)