|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Nearly thirty-five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Nearly forty years.
(d) Nearly thirty years.
2. Malcolm didn't inform his father about what?
(a) Both of these.
(b) His two grandchildren.
(c) His marriage.
(d) Neither of these.
3. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
(a) While upon horseback.
(b) Over dinner.
(c) By the river on a walk.
(d) After church.
4. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
(a) Settling a poker bet.
(b) Settling a business deal.
(c) Taking his drunken wife out to the car.
(d) Breaking up a fight.
5. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(b) Turn over her fortune to him.
(c) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
(d) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
2. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
3. What is Malcolm's father's bride to Olivia?
4. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
5. What message had been sent for Olivia?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)