|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia represent?
(a) None of these.
(b) The swan.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) The ugly duckling.
2. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
3. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
(a) A blue sapphire pendant.
(b) A diamond brooch.
(c) A pink sapphire pendant.
(d) An emerald pendant.
4. What was there in Garland's demeanor that there wasn't in Malcolm's?
(a) A lightness to his step.
(b) A warmth to his smile.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought cheered Olivia when she had seen the small room where she was to work?
2. What message had been sent for Olivia?
3. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
4. How many phones were there on the desk?
5. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)