|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Malcolm was an impossible child.
(c) Malcolm had an unnatural interest in her.
(d) Both of these.
2. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
(a) Mrs. Steiner.
(c) Mr. Olsen.
(d) Mrs. Wilson.
3. How did Malcolm treat Olivia the first time he 'slept' with her?
(a) With love and tenderness.
(b) With hesitancy and tenderness.
(c) With compassion and respect.
(d) With hatred and lust.
4. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
(a) Morning kisses.
(b) Whispered words of love and affection.
(d) All of these.
5. What were Malcolm's concerns when he saw his father's bride pregnant?
(a) That she was going to upset the already existing children.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she was going to stay for an indefinite period of time.
(d) That there would be another heir to the Foxworth fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
2. What terrified Olivia?
3. Malcolm didn't inform his father about what?
4. Why wasn't Olivia sorry she couldn't bear Malcolm any more children?
5. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)