|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Malcolm treat Olivia the first time he 'slept' with her?
(a) With hatred and lust.
(b) With compassion and respect.
(c) With love and tenderness.
(d) With hesitancy and tenderness.
2. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
3. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Prime Rib Roast.
(c) Beef Wellington.
(d) Filet Mignon.
4. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Alana Biddens.
(b) Anita Biddens.
(c) Alissa Biddens.
(d) Amanda Biddens.
5. What objections does Olivia put in about Garland's age?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That he is too old for her.
(d) That he will be dead before she is middle age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought infuriated Olivia?
2. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
3. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
4. What instrument were Mal and Joel playing?
5. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)