|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Garland and Malcolm been discussing?
(a) All of these.
(b) Garland wanted to send his youngest son to Harvard.
(c) Garland had drawn up a new will.
(d) Garland was going to be living with them for the rest of his life.
2. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her aunt had died.
(b) Joel had taken ill.
(c) Her father had died.
(d) Her cousin had died.
3. What is Malcolm's father's bride to Olivia?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Her problem.
(d) Her responsibility.
4. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) That she didn't mean anything to him.
(b) That nothing was more important to him.
(c) That nothing meant more to him.
(d) All of these.
5. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(c) Little girls.
(d) Dignified women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
2. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
3. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
4. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
5. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)