|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(b) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
(c) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(d) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
2. How did Malcolm feel about musicians?
(a) They were weak.
(b) All of these.
(c) They were effeminate.
(d) They made little money.
3. What characteristic(s) of women did Malcolm despise?
(a) All of these.
(b) Those without an ounce of self respect.
(c) Frilly types.
4. What did Alicia name her son?
(a) Cristopher Garland.
(b) Christopher Garland.
(c) Garland Christopher.
(d) Cristofer Garland.
5. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
(b) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
(c) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
(d) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
2. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
3. What instrument were Mal and Joel playing?
4. What food is mentioned in Chapter Five?
5. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)