|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
(a) Mrs. Steiner.
(b) Mrs. Wilson.
(c) Mr. Olsen.
2. What terrified Olivia?
(a) Conjugal relations.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A honeymoon.
(d) Both of these.
3. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
4. What had Garland and Malcolm been discussing?
(a) Garland wanted to send his youngest son to Harvard.
(b) All of these.
(c) Garland had drawn up a new will.
(d) Garland was going to be living with them for the rest of his life.
5. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
(d) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Malcolm didn't inform his father about what?
2. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
3. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
4. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
5. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)