|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
2. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) All of these.
(c) The lawyer in charge of her father's affairs.
(d) John Amos.
3. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
(a) The Black Hills.
(b) The Appalachian Mountains.
(c) The Blue Ridge Mountains.
(d) The Rocky Mountains.
4. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) His love for his guests.
(d) His status in society.
5. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Malcolm's concerns when he saw his father's bride pregnant?
2. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
3. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
4. What color were Alicia's eyes?
5. What instrument were Mal and Joel playing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)