|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Beef Wellington.
(b) Prime Rib Roast.
(d) Filet Mignon.
2. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
(a) That it have better service than Olivia's wing.
(b) That it take the strain off the servants.
(c) That it is closer to Malcolm's new wife.
(d) That it is warmer and has an adjoining bath.
3. What thought cheered Olivia when she had seen the small room where she was to work?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That Malcolm must have had a reason for her to be there.
(c) Perhaps Malcolm had wanted her closer to him.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
(a) Mrs. Steiner.
(c) Mr. Olsen.
(d) Mrs. Wilson.
5. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) That nothing was more important to him.
(b) All of these.
(c) That nothing meant more to him.
(d) That she didn't mean anything to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought infuriated Olivia?
2. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
3. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
4. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
5. What relative was mentioned by name?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)