|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
2. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
(a) All of these.
(b) The lawyer in charge of her father's affairs.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Her aunt.
3. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
(c) Malcolm, or Mal.
(d) Matthew, or Matt.
4. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(b) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
(c) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(d) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
5. What was Garland's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
2. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
3. What did Alicia name her son?
4. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
5. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)