|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(b) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
(c) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
(d) Turn over her fortune to him.
2. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That he had given her the day to herself.
3. How did Malcolm feel about musicians?
(a) They were effeminate.
(b) They were weak.
(c) They made little money.
(d) All of these.
4. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
(a) Everything but the picture had a layer of dust on it.
(b) It sparkled unlike anything else in the room.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What did Olivia believe in more than anything?
(a) All of these.
(c) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
2. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
3. What relative was mentioned by name?
4. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
5. What did attics represent to Olivia?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)