|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
(b) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
(c) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
(d) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
2. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Beef Wellington.
(b) Prime Rib Roast.
(d) Filet Mignon.
3. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ugly duckling.
(c) The swan.
(d) A butterfly.
4. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
5. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(b) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(c) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(d) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
2. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
3. What message had been sent for Olivia?
4. What was the dressmakers name?
5. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)