|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
(a) They took pains to make her feel like a giant.
(b) They were warm and kindly people.
(c) Like an old friend after a long trip.
(d) Like an uninvited guest at her own party.
2. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
3. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Both of these were mentioned.
(b) John Amos.
(c) Aunt Margaret
(d) Neither of these were mentioned.
4. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
5. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
(a) All of these.
(b) Malcolm knows the in's and out's of the empire now better than his father.
(c) Malcolm knows more about the business affairs than his father does.
(d) There is new blood in the board room that doesn't know Malcolm's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
2. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
3. What is Malcolm's father's bride to Olivia?
4. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
5. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)