|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia represent?
(a) The swan.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) None of these.
(d) The ugly duckling.
2. What color were Alicia's eyes?
3. Malcolm didn't inform his father about what?
(a) His marriage.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) His two grandchildren.
4. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
5. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food is mentioned in Chapter Five?
2. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
3. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
4. What did doctors dub this neckline?
5. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)