|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
2. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) He wasn't to return that evening.
(b) Just before she retired to bed.
(c) Just after she retired.
(d) After she was asleep.
3. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That he had given her the day to herself.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
4. How many phones were there on the desk?
5. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
(a) Two of the five.
(b) Four of the five.
(c) All five.
(d) All three.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
2. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
3. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
4. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
5. What did the women talk about?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)