|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
2. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
(b) Turn over her fortune to him.
(c) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(d) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
3. What did Olivia represent?
(a) None of these.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) The swan.
(d) The ugly duckling.
4. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
5. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
2. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
3. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
4. What thought cheered Olivia when she had seen the small room where she was to work?
5. What did Olivia believe in more than anything?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)