|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her aunt had died.
(b) Joel had taken ill.
(c) Her father had died.
(d) Her cousin had died.
2. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
(b) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
(c) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
(d) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
3. How many phones were there on the desk?
4. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ugly duckling.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) The swan.
5. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) It sparkled unlike anything else in the room.
(d) Everything but the picture had a layer of dust on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
2. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
3. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
4. For what are the servants to watch?
5. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)