|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
(a) His love for his guests.
(b) His status in society.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
(b) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(c) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(d) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
3. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
4. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Nearly thirty-five years.
(c) Nearly forty years.
(d) Nearly thirty years.
5. What did the women talk about?
(a) How to redecorate their homes.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Clothing styles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
2. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
3. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
4. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
5. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)