|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
(b) Malcolm, or Mal.
(d) Matthew, or Matt.
2. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
(a) The Blue Ridge Mountains.
(b) The Black Hills.
(c) The Appalachian Mountains.
(d) The Rocky Mountains.
3. What did attics represent to Olivia?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
4. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) That nothing was more important to him.
(b) That she didn't mean anything to him.
(c) All of these.
(d) That nothing meant more to him.
5. How many phones were there on the desk?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
2. What did the women talk about?
3. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
4. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
5. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)