|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the women talk about?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) How to redecorate their homes.
(d) Clothing styles.
2. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
(a) That he treat her with respect and dignity.
(b) That her fortune was her own and that Malcolm was not entitled to it.
(c) That he have the courage to divorce her if he didn't love her.
(d) That he honestly love her.
3. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Both of these were mentioned.
(b) John Amos.
(c) Neither of these were mentioned.
(d) Aunt Margaret
4. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
5. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
2. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
3. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
4. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
5. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)