|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) None of these.
(b) The swan.
(c) The ugly duckling.
(d) A butterfly.
2. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) Just after she retired.
(b) He wasn't to return that evening.
(c) After she was asleep.
(d) Just before she retired to bed.
3. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Nearly forty years.
(c) Nearly thirty-five years.
(d) Nearly thirty years.
4. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
(a) Settling a poker bet.
(b) Taking his drunken wife out to the car.
(c) Settling a business deal.
(d) Breaking up a fight.
5. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(a) Dignified women.
(b) Little girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
2. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
3. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
4. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
5. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)