|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
(a) She had killed herself.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had run off when he was five.
(d) She had died in her sleep.
2. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
(a) She is not likely to be Olivia's equal.
(b) The kind of woman that impresses Malcolm's father is the vapid kind.
(c) Olivia is likely to be smarter.
(d) Olivia is likely to be far more beautiful.
3. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Nearly forty years.
(c) Nearly thirty years.
(d) Nearly thirty-five years.
4. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
(b) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
(c) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
(d) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
5. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
(a) Four of the five.
(b) All five.
(c) Two of the five.
(d) All three.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
2. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
3. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
4. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
5. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)