|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
2. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Neither of these were mentioned.
(b) John Amos.
(c) Aunt Margaret
(d) Both of these were mentioned.
3. What thought cheered Olivia when she had seen the small room where she was to work?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Perhaps Malcolm had wanted her closer to him.
(c) That Malcolm must have had a reason for her to be there.
(d) Both of these.
4. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
(b) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(c) Turn over her fortune to him.
(d) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
5. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
(a) Malcolm, or Mal.
(d) Matthew, or Matt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia represent?
2. What terrified Olivia?
3. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
4. What characteristic(s) of women did Malcolm despise?
5. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)