|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
(a) Matthew, or Matt.
(d) Malcolm, or Mal.
2. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
3. What did attics represent to Olivia?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
4. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Filet Mignon.
(c) Beef Wellington.
(d) Prime Rib Roast.
5. Why wasn't Olivia sorry she couldn't bear Malcolm any more children?
(a) He had never treated his children with any kindness.
(b) He didn't enjoy the ones he already had.
(c) All of these.
(d) He wasn't exactly father material.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
2. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
3. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
4. What did the women talk about?
5. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)