|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
(a) Like an uninvited guest at her own party.
(b) They were warm and kindly people.
(c) They took pains to make her feel like a giant.
(d) Like an old friend after a long trip.
2. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
3. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
4. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
(b) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
(c) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
5. For what are the servants to watch?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Emptied plates.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Emptied glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrified Olivia?
2. What did Olivia represent?
3. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
4. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
5. What was in the separate room in the attic?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)