|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
(d) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
2. Why did Olivia greet Malcolm warmly when he had approached her in the nursery?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) She thought he had finally taken a father's interest in his children.
(c) Both of these.
(d) She thought that he might want to actually be a father to his children.
3. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
4. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
(a) All of these.
(b) She had killed herself.
(c) She had run off when he was five.
(d) She had died in her sleep.
5. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(b) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
(c) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
(d) Turn over her fortune to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
2. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
3. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
4. What message had been sent for Olivia?
5. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)