|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
(a) She had died in her sleep.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had killed herself.
(d) She had run off when he was five.
2. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
3. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Both of these were mentioned.
(b) John Amos.
(c) Neither of these were mentioned.
(d) Aunt Margaret
4. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
5. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
2. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
3. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
4. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
5. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)