|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
(a) An empire neckline.
(b) None of these.
(c) A V-neck.
(d) A scoop neck.
2. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
3. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
4. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
(a) The Blue Ridge Mountains.
(b) The Rocky Mountains.
(c) The Black Hills.
(d) The Appalachian Mountains.
5. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
(b) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
2. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
3. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
4. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
5. What thought cheered Olivia when she had seen the small room where she was to work?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)