|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
2. How did Malcolm treat Olivia the first time he 'slept' with her?
(a) With hatred and lust.
(b) With hesitancy and tenderness.
(c) With compassion and respect.
(d) With love and tenderness.
3. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(b) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(c) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(d) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
4. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) The swan.
(c) The ugly duckling.
(d) None of these.
5. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
(a) All of these.
(c) Whispered words of love and affection.
(d) Morning kisses.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
2. What was in the separate room in the attic?
3. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
4. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
5. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)