|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) How she lost her mother.
(b) The woman's suffrage movement.
(c) When she got her period.
(d) A woman's place in the world.
2. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
(a) Whispered words of love and affection.
(b) All of these.
(d) Morning kisses.
3. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
4. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
(b) Mrs. Wilson.
(c) Mrs. Steiner.
(d) Mr. Olsen.
5. What did Olivia represent?
(a) The ugly duckling.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) None of these.
(d) The swan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
2. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
3. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
4. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
5. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)