|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
2. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
(b) Morning kisses.
(c) Whispered words of love and affection.
(d) All of these.
3. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ugly duckling.
(c) The swan.
(d) A butterfly.
4. How did Malcolm treat Olivia the first time he 'slept' with her?
(a) With compassion and respect.
(b) With hesitancy and tenderness.
(c) With hatred and lust.
(d) With love and tenderness.
5. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That he had given her the day to herself.
(c) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
2. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
3. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
4. What color were Malcolm's eyes?
5. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)