|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
(a) That her fortune was her own and that Malcolm was not entitled to it.
(b) That he honestly love her.
(c) That he treat her with respect and dignity.
(d) That he have the courage to divorce her if he didn't love her.
3. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
4. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
5. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
(a) Morning kisses.
(b) All of these.
(c) Whispered words of love and affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
2. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
3. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
4. What terrified Olivia?
5. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)