|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
(a) Mrs. Steiner.
(c) Mrs. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Olsen.
2. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) A woman's place in the world.
(b) How she lost her mother.
(c) The woman's suffrage movement.
(d) When she got her period.
3. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
4. What did attics represent to Olivia?
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) The swan.
(b) The ugly duckling.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
2. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
3. What relative was mentioned by name?
4. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
5. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)