|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did attics represent to Olivia?
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
3. What did Olivia represent?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) The swan.
(c) None of these.
(d) The ugly duckling.
4. What terrified Olivia?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A honeymoon.
(c) Conjugal relations.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
(b) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
(c) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(d) Turn over her fortune to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
2. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
3. How many phones were there on the desk?
4. What thought cheered Olivia when she had seen the small room where she was to work?
5. What did doctors dub this neckline?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)