|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terrified Olivia?
(a) A honeymoon.
(b) Conjugal relations.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
3. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
(b) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
(c) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
(d) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
4. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Nearly thirty-five years.
(b) Nearly thirty years.
(c) Nearly forty years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) All of these.
(b) That nothing was more important to him.
(c) That nothing meant more to him.
(d) That she didn't mean anything to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
2. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
3. What did Olivia believe in more than anything?
4. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
5. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)