|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did attics represent to Olivia?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
(a) A swan.
(b) A dove.
(c) A cat.
(d) A turtle.
3. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
5. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
(a) That he have the courage to divorce her if he didn't love her.
(b) That he honestly love her.
(c) That her fortune was her own and that Malcolm was not entitled to it.
(d) That he treat her with respect and dignity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
2. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
3. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
4. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
5. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)