|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
2. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
(b) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
(c) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
(d) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
3. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Filet Mignon.
(c) Prime Rib Roast.
(d) Beef Wellington.
4. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
5. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
2. What was the dressmakers name?
3. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
4. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
5. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)