|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
2. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
(a) A scoop neck.
(b) An empire neckline.
(c) A V-neck.
(d) None of these.
3. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
4. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
5. What did doctors dub this neckline?
(a) The Plague blouse.
(b) The Death blouse.
(c) The Pneumonia blouse.
(d) The Indecent blouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the dressmakers name?
2. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
3. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
4. How many phones were there on the desk?
5. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)