|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
(a) That it take the strain off the servants.
(b) That it is closer to Malcolm's new wife.
(c) That it is warmer and has an adjoining bath.
(d) That it have better service than Olivia's wing.
2. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
3. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Nearly forty years.
(b) Nearly thirty years.
(c) Nearly thirty-five years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. What was different about Malcolm in regards to Corinne?
(a) She got everything given to her.
(b) All of these.
(c) His frugality was forgotten with her.
(d) He treated her better.
5. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
(a) For a month.
(b) For three months.
(c) For a week.
(d) For a month and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Malcolm feel about musicians?
2. Malcolm compared Olivia's raising of her sons to what?
3. What were Malcolm's concerns when he saw his father's bride pregnant?
4. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
5. What drink did Malcolm serve at Corrine`s birth?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)