|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
(a) By the river on a walk.
(b) Over dinner.
(c) After church.
(d) While upon horseback.
2. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her brother, Christopher.
3. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
(a) That he have the courage to divorce her if he didn't love her.
(b) That he honestly love her.
(c) That her fortune was her own and that Malcolm was not entitled to it.
(d) That he treat her with respect and dignity.
4. What kind of music did Alicia like?
(a) New Jazz.
5. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
(a) She was so tall.
(b) She looked so unhappy.
(c) She looked so lonely.
(d) She was married to Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
2. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
3. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
4. What word did Olivia stress when she introduced Christopher and Corinne?
5. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)