|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't the guests see in Corinne?
(a) All of these.
(b) Any of Malcolm.
(c) Any of Olivia.
(d) Any of Garland.
2. What did Olivia represent?
(a) None of these.
(b) The ugly duckling.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) The swan.
3. What revived Malcolm's interest and left him looking excited and almost breathless?
(a) The knowledge that Alicia had sent a letter.
(b) The knowledge that he was going to have a son again.
(c) The knowledge that the Foxworth lineage wasn't dead.
(d) All of these.
4. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
(a) For a month and a half.
(b) For three months.
(c) For a week.
(d) For a month.
5. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
(a) She looked so lonely.
(b) She was so tall.
(c) She looked so unhappy.
(d) She was married to Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christopher wish of Olivia?
2. What did Garland and Alicia do all afternoon?
3. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
4. What did Malcolm deny Corinne?
5. What would Olivia do in the nursery?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)