|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Christopher been accepted?
(c) All of these.
2. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
(a) Everything but the picture had a layer of dust on it.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) It sparkled unlike anything else in the room.
3. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) How she lost her mother.
(b) A woman's place in the world.
(c) The woman's suffrage movement.
(d) When she got her period.
4. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Both of these were mentioned.
(b) Aunt Margaret
(c) John Amos.
(d) Neither of these were mentioned.
5. What didn't Christopher understand when he arrived at Foxworth?
(a) That he was there only by the grace of God.
(b) All of these.
(c) That he was the second legitimate son of Garland Foxworth.
(d) That half of everything, the estate and business, rightfully belonged to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
2. Who was the most affected by Mal's death?
3. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
4. What did Olivia represent?
5. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)