|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room next to hers.
(b) In the room across from hers.
(c) In the North Wing.
(d) In the room beside Malcolm's.
2. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
(a) His status in society.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) His love for his guests.
(d) Both of these.
3. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
(b) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
(c) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
(d) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
4. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) That he had given her the day to herself.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
5. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(d) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were Alicia's eyes?
2. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
3. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
4. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
5. What had Malcolm forbidden Mal to have?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)