|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm say in his own defense?
(a) All of these.
(b) That Olivia was making too big a deal out of the situation.
(c) That because Olivia wasn't going to have more children, he would get them where he could.
(d) That Alicia was a temptress and teased him mercilessly.
2. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) That nothing was more important to him.
(b) That she didn't mean anything to him.
(c) All of these.
(d) That nothing meant more to him.
3. What discussion did Olivia have with Mal and Joel?
(a) About not catering so much to Corinne's wants.
(b) It regarded both of these things.
(c) Her conversation with her boys regarded neither of these things.
(d) About their trust funds.
4. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
(a) Smother her.
(b) Strangle her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Rape her.
5. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(b) Get all of his sons.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did doctors dub this neckline?
2. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
3. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
4. At what point did Alicia look at Olivia hatefully for the first time?
5. What did Christopher exhibit openly?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)