|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
(a) Matthew, or Matt.
(c) Malcolm, or Mal.
2. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
(a) Four of the five.
(b) Two of the five.
(c) All five.
(d) All three.
3. What sport had Christopher engaged in at Yale?
(d) Water polo.
4. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they have some control over their own lives.
(b) So they can leave their father's side.
(c) So they can run their own lives.
(d) So they have money.
5. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
(a) It wasn't an act.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was a consummate actress.
(d) It was only half an act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
2. What is Malcolm's father's bride to Olivia?
3. What has Malcolm sworn?
4. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
5. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)