|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alicia and Malcolm were both certain of what?
(a) That their child would be a girl.
(b) That their child would be happy.
(c) That their child would be a boy.
(d) That their child would be healthy.
2. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
(a) The lawyer in charge of her father's affairs.
(b) All of these.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Her aunt.
3. What would Olivia do in the nursery?
(a) Sit for hours talking to Joel and Mal.
(b) Lift up Joel and Mal's old toys and weep.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What did Malcolm name his daughter?
5. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they have money.
(b) So they have some control over their own lives.
(c) So they can run their own lives.
(d) So they can leave their father's side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the dressmakers name?
2. What had Malcolm forbidden Mal to have?
3. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
4. What little bit of revenge did Olivia get in regards to Malcolm?
5. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)