|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
(a) She resisted his advances.
(b) All of these.
(c) She wasn't as beautiful after Garland died.
(d) He felt responsible for his father's death.
2. What did Mal realize?
(a) That Malcolm would never love Joel and him like Corinne.
(b) That Malcolm was spoiling Corinne.
(c) All of these.
(d) That Malcolm had loved Corinne more than Joel and him.
3. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
(a) All of these.
4. With relief and gratitude, Olivia surrendered her will to ____?
(b) Mrs. Worthington.
5. What did Malcolm deny Corinne?
(a) Her history of who her mother really was.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Her heritage from her mother, Alicia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alicia name her son?
2. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
3. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
4. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
5. What was the name of the retired Sunday School teacher?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)