|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) All of these.
(b) That she didn't mean anything to him.
(c) That nothing meant more to him.
(d) That nothing was more important to him.
2. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
3. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
(a) She didn't want to be in Foxworth Hall anymore.
(b) She was attempting to leave.
(c) She knew Garland would have wanted her to tell Olivia.
(d) She was pregnant with Malcolm's child.
4. What thought infuriated Olivia?
(a) Alicia might be able to get Malcolm to do something Olivia could not.
(b) All of these.
(c) That her boys weren't as fawned over as Alicia's were.
(d) That her boys were being tutored in the hottest room in the house.
5. What did Garland and Alicia do all afternoon?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Fritter away money.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
2. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
3. What message had been sent for Olivia?
4. What was Garland's wife's name?
5. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)