|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
(a) It was hard and perfunctory.
(b) It had the passion of a wet noodle.
(c) All of these.
(d) It was cold and chaste.
2. Why did Garland feel sorry for Olivia?
(a) She looked so lonely.
(b) She was married to Malcolm.
(c) She looked so unhappy.
(d) She was so tall.
3. What did Olivia do with her female guests?
(a) She interrupted them while they said hateful things about her.
(b) All of these.
(c) She cut them down.
(d) She let them know exactly what she thought of them.
4. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Malcolm had an unnatural interest in her.
(d) Malcolm was an impossible child.
5. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Malcolm forbidden Mal to have?
2. How did Alicia react eventually to her imprisonment?
3. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
4. Why didn't Malcolm care how Olivia raised her sons?
5. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)