|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Christopher understand when he arrived at Foxworth?
(a) That he was there only by the grace of God.
(b) That half of everything, the estate and business, rightfully belonged to him.
(c) All of these.
(d) That he was the second legitimate son of Garland Foxworth.
2. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
(a) Mrs. Steiner.
(b) Mrs. Wilson.
(c) Mr. Olsen.
3. How old was Corinne the first time she got to eat at the dinner table?
4. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
(a) A priceless handcrafted porcelain doll.
(b) A priceless handcrafted dollhouse.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Get all of his sons.
(d) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
2. What kind of music did Alicia like?
3. What enraged Malcolm?
4. What color were Alicia's eyes?
5. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)