|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alicia ask?
(a) All of these.
(b) That she be able to leave her hair on Garland's grave.
(c) That she keep one lock of her long chestnut hair.
(d) That she be allowed to burn her hair.
2. What do Malcolm's parties always reflect?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) His love for his guests.
(d) His status in society.
3. How did Mal die?
(a) He had crashed into a cliff on his motorcycle.
(b) He had gone over a cliff on his motorcycle.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her aunt had died.
(b) Her father had died.
(c) Her cousin had died.
(d) Joel had taken ill.
5. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrified Olivia?
2. Corinne looked more and more like ____ everyday.
3. What was different about Malcolm in regards to Corinne?
4. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
5. How did it make Olivia feel to decide Alicia's fate for her?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)