|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms are in Foxworth Hall?
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty.
2. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
(a) A cat.
(b) A swan.
(c) A dove.
(d) A turtle.
3. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
(a) After church.
(b) Over dinner.
(c) While upon horseback.
(d) By the river on a walk.
4. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
5. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) He wasn't to return that evening.
(b) After she was asleep.
(c) Just after she retired.
(d) Just before she retired to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia represent?
2. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
3. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
4. What kind of weather did Olivia have on her wedding day?
5. For what are the servants to watch?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)