|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(a) Dignified women.
(c) Little girls.
2. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Alana Biddens.
(b) Anita Biddens.
(c) Alissa Biddens.
(d) Amanda Biddens.
3. How many phones were there on the desk?
4. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
(c) That he had given her the day to herself.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(b) In the room next to hers.
(c) In the room across from hers.
(d) In the North Wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
2. What did Olivia represent?
3. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
4. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
5. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)