|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
(b) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(c) Turn over her fortune to him.
(d) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
2. What did the women talk about?
(a) Clothing styles.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) How to redecorate their homes.
3. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
(b) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
4. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) When she got her period.
(b) A woman's place in the world.
(c) The woman's suffrage movement.
(d) How she lost her mother.
5. What terrified Olivia?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) A honeymoon.
(d) Conjugal relations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
2. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
3. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
4. For what are the servants to watch?
5. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)