|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the separate room in the attic?
(a) A schoolroom.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) Both of these.
2. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
3. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
(a) That it take the strain off the servants.
(b) That it have better service than Olivia's wing.
(c) That it is warmer and has an adjoining bath.
(d) That it is closer to Malcolm's new wife.
4. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
(b) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
5. What terrified Olivia?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Conjugal relations.
(d) A honeymoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
2. What did the women talk about?
3. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
4. Which of the servants had known Malcolm all his life?
5. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)