|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
2. What mountains were "looming like sleeping giants?"
(a) The Blue Ridge Mountains.
(b) The Appalachian Mountains.
(c) The Black Hills.
(d) The Rocky Mountains.
3. What food does Malcolm usually have on Wednesdays?
4. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) The swan.
(c) None of these.
(d) The ugly duckling.
5. What did Malcolm's mother have all over the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
2. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
3. What did attics represent to Olivia?
4. What terrified Olivia?
5. What did Olivia believe in more than anything?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)