|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the separate room in the attic?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A schoolroom.
2. How long has Mrs. Wilson been with the Foxworths?
(a) Nearly forty years.
(b) Nearly thirty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Nearly thirty-five years.
3. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
(a) A dove.
(b) A cat.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A swan.
4. What specifically does Malcolm's father want as a priority for his room?
(a) That it is warmer and has an adjoining bath.
(b) That it take the strain off the servants.
(c) That it have better service than Olivia's wing.
(d) That it is closer to Malcolm's new wife.
5. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
(a) It sparkled unlike anything else in the room.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Everything but the picture had a layer of dust on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
2. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
3. What did attics represent to Olivia?
4. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
5. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)