|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Malcolm treat Olivia the first time he 'slept' with her?
(a) With hesitancy and tenderness.
(b) With hatred and lust.
(c) With love and tenderness.
(d) With compassion and respect.
2. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Everything but the picture had a layer of dust on it.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) It sparkled unlike anything else in the room.
3. What did doctors dub this neckline?
(a) The Pneumonia blouse.
(b) The Indecent blouse.
(c) The Death blouse.
(d) The Plague blouse.
4. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) The swan.
(b) None of these.
(c) The ugly duckling.
(d) A butterfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
2. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
3. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
4. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
5. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)