|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A damsel in distress.
(c) A pretty lady.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(b) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(c) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(d) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
3. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
4. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) Just before she retired to bed.
(b) After she was asleep.
(c) He wasn't to return that evening.
(d) Just after she retired.
5. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(b) Turn over her fortune to him.
(c) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
(d) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food is mentioned in Chapter Five?
2. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
3. How did Malcolm treat Olivia the first time he 'slept' with her?
4. How many tiers on the chandeliers were lit?
5. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)