|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
(a) Whispered words of love and affection.
(b) All of these.
(c) Morning kisses.
2. What did Malcolm's mother represent?
(a) The swan.
(b) The ugly duckling.
(c) None of these.
(d) A butterfly.
3. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A damsel in distress.
(d) A pretty lady.
4. What terrified Olivia?
(a) A honeymoon.
(b) Conjugal relations.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
(a) A priceless handcrafted dollhouse.
(b) A priceless handcrafted porcelain doll.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food is mentioned in Chapter Five?
2. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
3. What did attics represent to Olivia?
4. What was unusual about the picture of Malcolm's mother?
5. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)