|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia sense when Malcolm talked about Foxworth Hall and his ambitions?
(a) That nothing meant more to him.
(b) That nothing was more important to him.
(c) All of these.
(d) That she didn't mean anything to him.
2. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) After she was asleep.
(b) He wasn't to return that evening.
(c) Just after she retired.
(d) Just before she retired to bed.
3. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
4. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her aunt had died.
(b) Joel had taken ill.
(c) Her cousin had died.
(d) Her father had died.
5. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(b) Dignified women.
(d) Little girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Olivia represent?
2. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
3. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
4. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
5. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)