|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room across from hers.
(b) In the room next to hers.
(c) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(d) In the North Wing.
2. What relative was mentioned by name?
(a) Neither of these were mentioned.
(b) John Amos.
(c) Aunt Margaret
(d) Both of these were mentioned.
3. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her father had died.
(b) Her cousin had died.
(c) Joel had taken ill.
(d) Her aunt had died.
4. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
(a) All of these.
(b) A mothering figure.
(c) Someone to go to for advice.
(d) An ally.
5. Why wasn't Olivia sorry she couldn't bear Malcolm any more children?
(a) He had never treated his children with any kindness.
(b) All of these.
(c) He didn't enjoy the ones he already had.
(d) He wasn't exactly father material.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
2. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
3. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
4. What had Olivia waited to have for so long?
5. Where did Malcolm ask Olivia to marry him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)