|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
(a) Malcolm knows more about the business affairs than his father does.
(b) Malcolm knows the in's and out's of the empire now better than his father.
(c) All of these.
(d) There is new blood in the board room that doesn't know Malcolm's father.
2. What objections does Olivia put in about Garland's age?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That he will be dead before she is middle age.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That he is too old for her.
3. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
(a) A scoop neck.
(b) An empire neckline.
(c) A V-neck.
(d) None of these.
4. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(b) Little girls.
(d) Dignified women.
5. What did Olivia say to Malcolm following his attack on Alicia?
(a) All of these.
(b) I pity you.
(c) You're a hateful person.
(d) What have you done?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
2. At what point did Alicia look at Olivia hatefully for the first time?
3. What was different about Malcolm in regards to Corinne?
4. What was the last thing that Alicia thought would save her from being condemned?
5. What did doctors dub this neckline?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)