Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did the bed in Malcolm's mother's room resemble?
(a) A swan.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dove.
(d) A turtle.
2. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That he had given her the day to herself.
(d) Both of these.
3. What stipulation did Mr. Winfield put on Malcolm Foxworth marrying his daughter?
(a) That he treat her with respect and dignity.
(b) That her fortune was her own and that Malcolm was not entitled to it.
(c) That he have the courage to divorce her if he didn't love her.
(d) That he honestly love her.
4. What did doctors dub this neckline?
(a) The Death blouse.
(b) The Indecent blouse.
(c) The Pneumonia blouse.
(d) The Plague blouse.
5. What did attics represent to Olivia?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week do the servants go to town?
2. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
3. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
4. What name(s) was etched on the desks?
5. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)