|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm say in his own defense?
(a) That because Olivia wasn't going to have more children, he would get them where he could.
(b) All of these.
(c) That Alicia was a temptress and teased him mercilessly.
(d) That Olivia was making too big a deal out of the situation.
2. What did Alicia name her son?
(a) Garland Christopher.
(b) Cristopher Garland.
(c) Cristofer Garland.
(d) Christopher Garland.
3. What uniforms did Olivia find in the attic?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Why did Olivia greet Malcolm warmly when he had approached her in the nursery?
(a) She thought he had finally taken a father's interest in his children.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) She thought that he might want to actually be a father to his children.
5. How many phones were there on the desk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
2. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
3. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
4. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
5. What was the name of Malcolm's father?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)