|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the women talk about?
(a) How to redecorate their homes.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Clothing styles.
(d) Both of these.
2. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Amanda Biddens.
(b) Alana Biddens.
(c) Alissa Biddens.
(d) Anita Biddens.
3. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) When she got her period.
(b) The woman's suffrage movement.
(c) A woman's place in the world.
(d) How she lost her mother.
4. Which of Olivia's thoughts in regards to the North Wing were proved correct?
(a) That embarrassing cousins were once cloistered there.
(b) That she shouldn't have mentioned the picture of his mother.
(c) That she shouldn't mention the uniforms she found in the attic.
(d) That she shouldn't mention that she had been in the attic.
5. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
(a) She feared that she would lose her only friend and be cast out of Foxworth Hall.
(b) She feared Olivia's anger.
(c) She feared losing Olivia as an ally.
(d) She feared for Christopher's safety, which Malcolm had threatened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Alicia done without Olivia?
2. How many phones were there on the desk?
3. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
4. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
5. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)