|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room across from hers.
(b) In the North Wing.
(c) In the room next to hers.
(d) In the room beside Malcolm's.
2. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
3. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Get all of his sons.
4. How do the servants distinguish between the two Mrs. Foxworths?
(a) All of these.
(b) They call Olivia "the tall one."
(c) They call Olivia "the cold one."
(d) They call Olivia "the depressing one."
5. When was Malcolm to return that evening?
(a) Just after she retired.
(b) Just before she retired to bed.
(c) After she was asleep.
(d) He wasn't to return that evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the retired Sunday School teacher?
2. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
3. What was Garland's cause of death?
4. What did Olivia believe in more than anything?
5. What objections does Olivia put in about Garland's age?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)