|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
(a) Come out with him to redecorate the house.
(b) Come out with him and tour the businesses.
(c) Malcolm didn't attempt to get Olivia to do anything.
(d) Turn over her fortune to him.
2. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
(a) She had died in her sleep.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had run off when he was five.
(d) She had killed herself.
3. Malcolm didn't inform his father about what?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His two grandchildren.
4. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Alissa Biddens.
(b) Amanda Biddens.
(c) Alana Biddens.
(d) Anita Biddens.
5. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Malcolm had an unnatural interest in her.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Malcolm was an impossible child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
2. What did Olivia believe in more than anything?
3. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
4. What disappointed Olivia about Malcolm's kiss?
5. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)