|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Malcolm make in the stock market that day?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Twenty-four thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty-six thousand dollars.
(d) He didn't make any money in the stock market.
2. Why wasn't Olivia sorry she couldn't bear Malcolm any more children?
(a) He wasn't exactly father material.
(b) All of these.
(c) He didn't enjoy the ones he already had.
(d) He had never treated his children with any kindness.
3. What did Olivia and Malcolm name their firstborn son?
(a) Malcolm, or Mal.
(b) Matthew, or Matt.
4. What had happened to Malcolm's mother?
(a) She had killed herself.
(b) She had died in her sleep.
(c) All of these.
(d) She had run off when he was five.
5. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
(a) His health seemed to be failing.
(b) He seemed to be aging quickly.
(c) He seemed envious of Malcolm.
(d) He seemed unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Malcolm's mother's name?
2. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
3. What characteristic(s) of women did Malcolm despise?
4. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
5. What relative was mentioned by name?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)