|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Filet Mignon.
(b) Beef Wellington.
(c) Prime Rib Roast.
2. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
(a) Hitting him over the head.
(b) Smacking him.
(c) Slamming his fingers in the piano to break them.
(d) All of these.
3. What did Olivia consider sweet about Malcolm?
(a) That he had given her the day to herself.
(b) That he didn't want her tiring herself before the reception.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What terrified Olivia?
(a) A honeymoon.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Conjugal relations.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What was the dressmakers name?
(a) Miss Fairchild.
(b) Miss Fairleen.
(c) Miss Auburdeen.
(d) Miss Auberchild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the separate room in the attic?
2. What does Garland say was the reason Corinne left?
3. What kind of neckline did Olivia's gown that she donned when she went to bed have?
4. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
5. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)