|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
(a) All of these.
(b) It wasn't an act.
(c) She was a consummate actress.
(d) It was only half an act.
2. Why did Olivia greet Malcolm warmly when he had approached her in the nursery?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) She thought he had finally taken a father's interest in his children.
(c) Both of these.
(d) She thought that he might want to actually be a father to his children.
3. Of whom did Alicia remind Olivia?
(c) All of these.
4. What thought infuriated Olivia?
(a) That her boys weren't as fawned over as Alicia's were.
(b) All of these.
(c) Alicia might be able to get Malcolm to do something Olivia could not.
(d) That her boys were being tutored in the hottest room in the house.
5. What did the women talk about?
(a) Clothing styles.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) How to redecorate their homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to be happening to Garland?
2. What was Garland's wife's name?
3. What food is mentioned in Chapter Five?
4. What did Malcolm attempt to get Olivia to do?
5. What message had been sent for Olivia?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)