|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
(a) For a month and a half.
(b) For a month.
(c) For a week.
(d) For three months.
2. What did Olivia say to Malcolm following his attack on Alicia?
(a) All of these.
(b) I pity you.
(c) You're a hateful person.
(d) What have you done?
3. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
4. What was Garland's cause of death?
(a) Old age.
(d) Heart attack.
5. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
(a) Like an old friend after a long trip.
(b) Like an uninvited guest at her own party.
(c) They were warm and kindly people.
(d) They took pains to make her feel like a giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Corinne the first time she got to eat at the dinner table?
2. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
3. How much was Malcolm to transfer into a trust account for his sons?
4. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
5. For what are the servants to watch?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)