|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What discussion did Olivia have with Mal and Joel?
(a) It regarded both of these things.
(b) About their trust funds.
(c) About not catering so much to Corinne's wants.
(d) Her conversation with her boys regarded neither of these things.
2. What had Malcolm forbidden Mal to have?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A grand piano.
(c) A sports car.
(d) A car.
3. Which person was at Corinne's beck and call?
4. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they can leave their father's side.
(b) So they have money.
(c) So they can run their own lives.
(d) So they have some control over their own lives.
5. Who was the most affected by Mal's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the women talk about?
2. How do the servants distinguish between the two Mrs. Foxworths?
3. How did Mal die?
4. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
5. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)