|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did it make Olivia feel to decide Alicia's fate for her?
(b) Like a puppeteer.
(c) All of these.
2. What did Malcolm deny Corinne?
(a) Her heritage from her mother, Alicia.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Her history of who her mother really was.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What has Malcolm sworn?
(a) That Joel is weak and will never handle his empire.
(b) That Joel is not his son.
(c) That if Joel leaves to be a musician, he isn't welcome as a Foxworth.
(d) That Joel will never again receive one penny from his father.
4. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
(a) She didn't want to be in Foxworth Hall anymore.
(b) She was pregnant with Malcolm's child.
(c) She knew Garland would have wanted her to tell Olivia.
(d) She was attempting to leave.
5. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
(a) So they can run their own lives.
(b) So they can leave their father's side.
(c) So they have money.
(d) So they have some control over their own lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
2. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
3. What was Olivia determined to do?
4. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
5. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)