|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Malcolm compared Olivia's raising of her sons to what?
(a) A weight around his feet.
(b) All of these.
(c) A whip across his back.
(d) A chain around his neck.
2. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room across from hers.
(b) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(c) In the room next to hers.
(d) In the North Wing.
3. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(b) Get all of his sons.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(b) Little girls.
(c) Dignified women.
5. What has Malcolm sworn?
(a) That Joel will never again receive one penny from his father.
(b) That Joel is not his son.
(c) That if Joel leaves to be a musician, he isn't welcome as a Foxworth.
(d) That Joel is weak and will never handle his empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mal die?
2. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
3. Who did Olivia worry was actually the threat to Corinne in the Swan Room?
4. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
5. Which person was at Corinne's beck and call?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)