|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conversation(s) did Olvia have with Alicia?
(a) Olivia didn't have any conversations with Alicia.
(b) Both of these.
(c) That she should pressure Malcolm to settle her estate.
(d) That she should live for her son.
2. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Joel had taken ill.
(b) Her aunt had died.
(c) Her cousin had died.
(d) Her father had died.
3. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Amanda Biddens.
(b) Anita Biddens.
(c) Alissa Biddens.
(d) Alana Biddens.
4. Why is Malcolm's father dependent on him?
(a) Malcolm knows more about the business affairs than his father does.
(b) Malcolm knows the in's and out's of the empire now better than his father.
(c) All of these.
(d) There is new blood in the board room that doesn't know Malcolm's father.
5. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
(a) She was a consummate actress.
(b) It wasn't an act.
(c) It was only half an act.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wasn't Olivia sorry she couldn't bear Malcolm any more children?
2. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
3. What was Olivia determined to do?
4. Which person was at Corinne's beck and call?
5. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)