|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) The lawyer in charge of her father's affairs.
(c) All of these.
(d) John Amos.
2. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
3. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
(a) She was attempting to leave.
(b) She was pregnant with Malcolm's child.
(c) She didn't want to be in Foxworth Hall anymore.
(d) She knew Garland would have wanted her to tell Olivia.
4. What did Malcolm say in his own defense?
(a) That Alicia was a temptress and teased him mercilessly.
(b) That Olivia was making too big a deal out of the situation.
(c) That because Olivia wasn't going to have more children, he would get them where he could.
(d) All of these.
5. How old was Corinne the first time she got to eat at the dinner table?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
2. With relief and gratitude, Olivia surrendered her will to ____?
3. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
4. What enraged Malcolm?
5. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)