|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(b) Little girls.
(c) Dignified women.
2. What did the women talk about?
(a) Both of these.
(b) How to redecorate their homes.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Clothing styles.
3. What does Olivia have of John Amos'?
(a) His sympathy.
(b) His understanding.
(c) His support.
(d) All of these.
4. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
(a) Settling a poker bet.
(b) Taking his drunken wife out to the car.
(c) Settling a business deal.
(d) Breaking up a fight.
5. How did the people at Olivia's reception make her feel?
(a) Like an uninvited guest at her own party.
(b) Like an old friend after a long trip.
(c) They took pains to make her feel like a giant.
(d) They were warm and kindly people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mal die?
2. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
3. Why did Alicia finally choose to tell Olivia what was happening?
4. Which person was at Corinne's beck and call?
5. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)