|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Smother her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Strangle her.
2. What food is mentioned in Chapter Five?
(b) Small sandwiches.
(c) Petit fours.
(d) All of these.
3. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(c) Dignified women.
(d) Little girls.
4. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
(a) All of these.
(b) John Amos.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) The lawyer in charge of her father's affairs.
5. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
(a) She feared Olivia's anger.
(b) She feared for Christopher's safety, which Malcolm had threatened.
(c) She feared that she would lose her only friend and be cast out of Foxworth Hall.
(d) She feared losing Olivia as an ally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
2. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
3. What has Malcolm sworn?
4. Why is Malcolm to transfer a million dollars into trust for each of the boys?
5. Why did Olivia greet Malcolm warmly when he had approached her in the nursery?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)