|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm deny Corinne?
(a) Her heritage from her mother, Alicia.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Her history of who her mother really was.
(d) Neither of these.
2. Why didn't Alicia tell Olivia sooner?
(a) She feared Olivia's anger.
(b) She feared for Christopher's safety, which Malcolm had threatened.
(c) She feared losing Olivia as an ally.
(d) She feared that she would lose her only friend and be cast out of Foxworth Hall.
3. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
(a) An ally.
(b) A mothering figure.
(c) All of these.
(d) Someone to go to for advice.
4. How did Mal die?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He had gone over a cliff on his motorcycle.
(d) He had crashed into a cliff on his motorcycle.
5. What does Olivia have of John Amos'?
(a) All of these.
(b) His sympathy.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His support.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Olivia worry was actually the threat to Corinne in the Swan Room?
2. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
3. Who provided loving support to Corinne?
4. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
5. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)