|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
(a) All of these.
(b) Slamming his fingers in the piano to break them.
(c) Hitting him over the head.
(d) Smacking him.
2. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Alissa Biddens.
(b) Anita Biddens.
(c) Amanda Biddens.
(d) Alana Biddens.
3. Malcolm compared Olivia's raising of her sons to what?
(a) A chain around his neck.
(b) All of these.
(c) A whip across his back.
(d) A weight around his feet.
4. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
(a) For three months.
(b) For a month and a half.
(c) For a week.
(d) For a month.
5. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
2. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
3. What did Malcolm say in his own defense?
4. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
5. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)