|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
2. Malcolm compared Olivia's raising of her sons to what?
(a) A chain around his neck.
(b) A weight around his feet.
(c) All of these.
(d) A whip across his back.
3. What was Garland's cause of death?
(b) Old age.
(d) Heart attack.
4. What conversation(s) did Olvia have with Alicia?
(a) That she should live for her son.
(b) That she should pressure Malcolm to settle her estate.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Olivia didn't have any conversations with Alicia.
5. For what are the servants to watch?
(a) Emptied glasses.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Emptied plates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
2. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
3. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
4. What does Olivia have of John Amos'?
5. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)