|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Patterson needed help with what?
(a) Taking his drunken wife out to the car.
(b) Settling a poker bet.
(c) Breaking up a fight.
(d) Settling a business deal.
2. Who was the most affected by Mal's death?
3. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
(a) I want a daughter.
(b) We must do what is necessary.
(c) I hoped we could be together.
(d) I want a son.
4. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(c) Get all of his sons.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
(a) The kind of woman that impresses Malcolm's father is the vapid kind.
(b) Olivia is likely to be smarter.
(c) She is not likely to be Olivia's equal.
(d) Olivia is likely to be far more beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Joel headed?
2. What did Malcolm say in his own defense?
3. What did the women talk about?
4. What had Malcolm attempted to do to Alicia?
5. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)