|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Joel headed?
2. Why was Alicia's act convincing?
(a) All of these.
(b) It wasn't an act.
(c) It was only half an act.
(d) She was a consummate actress.
3. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(b) Dignified women.
(c) Little girls.
4. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
5. What conversation(s) did Olvia have with Alicia?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Olivia didn't have any conversations with Alicia.
(c) That she should pressure Malcolm to settle her estate.
(d) That she should live for her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. With relief and gratitude, Olivia surrendered her will to ____?
2. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
3. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
4. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
5. What has Malcolm sworn?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)