|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the women talk about?
(a) How to redecorate their homes.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Clothing styles.
(d) Neither of these.
2. Why did Olivia greet Malcolm warmly when he had approached her in the nursery?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) She thought he had finally taken a father's interest in his children.
(c) She thought that he might want to actually be a father to his children.
(d) Both of these.
3. Who did Malcolm take into the library at their reception?
(a) Alana Biddens.
(b) Alissa Biddens.
(c) Amanda Biddens.
(d) Anita Biddens.
4. Why wasn't Olivia sorry she couldn't bear Malcolm any more children?
(a) He wasn't exactly father material.
(b) All of these.
(c) He had never treated his children with any kindness.
(d) He didn't enjoy the ones he already had.
5. Olivia compared the people at her reception to what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Malcolm call Alicia while he had his way with her?
2. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
3. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
4. What message had been sent for Olivia?
5. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)