|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
(a) All of these.
(b) He felt responsible for his father's death.
(c) She resisted his advances.
(d) She wasn't as beautiful after Garland died.
2. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
(a) I hoped we could be together.
(b) I want a son.
(c) I want a daughter.
(d) We must do what is necessary.
3. Where was Joel headed?
4. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
(a) Get all of his sons.
(b) Take Alicia's bags to the car.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What message had been sent for Olivia?
(a) Her father had died.
(b) Joel had taken ill.
(c) Her aunt had died.
(d) Her cousin had died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last thing that Alicia thought would save her from being condemned?
2. How did Mal die?
3. What did Olivia say to Malcolm following his attack on Alicia?
4. Why did Olivia greet Malcolm warmly when he had approached her in the nursery?
5. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)