|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who learned more about Olivia than anyone else?
(a) John Amos.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) All of these.
(d) The lawyer in charge of her father's affairs.
2. Where will Malcolm's father be sleeping?
(a) In the room across from hers.
(b) In the room beside Malcolm's.
(c) In the room next to hers.
(d) In the North Wing.
3. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
(a) All of these.
(b) A mothering figure.
(c) Someone to go to for advice.
(d) An ally.
4. What did the women talk about?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Clothing styles.
(c) How to redecorate their homes.
(d) Both of these.
5. What did Malcolm say to Olivia when he came to her that night?
(a) I hoped we could be together.
(b) We must do what is necessary.
(c) I want a daughter.
(d) I want a son.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what or whomwas Malcolm always there?
2. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
3. What news did Malcolm bring Olivia in the nursery?
4. What was Garland's cause of death?
5. What was the last thing Olivia ordered Malcolm to do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)