One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm narrowly miss doing to Mal?
(a) Smacking him.
(b) All of these.
(c) Hitting him over the head.
(d) Slamming his fingers in the piano to break them.
2. Why did Malcolm leave Alicia alone?
(a) She resisted his advances.
(b) She wasn't as beautiful after Garland died.
(c) He felt responsible for his father's death.
(d) All of these.
3. The women at the party reminded Olivia of what?
(a) Dignified women.
(b) Little girls.
4. What did Olivia think that she might gain out of Garland's new wife?
(a) All of these.
(b) Someone to go to for advice.
(c) An ally.
(d) A mothering figure.
5. How long had Malcolm been forcing himself on Alicia when Olivia had come to talk to her?
(a) For a month.
(b) For a month and a half.
(c) For three months.
(d) For a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why shouldn't Olivia feel subordinate to Malcolm's father's new wife?
2. How do the servants distinguish between the two Mrs. Foxworths?
3. Why didn't Malcolm care how Olivia raised her sons?
4. What was the last thing that Alicia thought would save her from being condemned?
5. How did Mal die?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)