Prologue and Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
(a) A priceless handcrafted dollhouse.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A priceless handcrafted porcelain doll.
2. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
3. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
4. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) A woman's place in the world.
(b) How she lost her mother.
(c) The woman's suffrage movement.
(d) When she got her period.
5. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
(a) A pink sapphire pendant.
(b) An emerald pendant.
(c) A diamond brooch.
(d) A blue sapphire pendant.
6. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Beef Wellington.
(b) Prime Rib Roast.
(c) Filet Mignon.
7. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
8. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(b) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(c) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
(d) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
This section contains 4,347 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)