1. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A priceless handcrafted dollhouse.
(c) A priceless handcrafted porcelain doll.
(d) Both of these.
2. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
3. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
4. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) How she lost her mother.
(b) The woman's suffrage movement.
(c) When she got her period.
(d) A woman's place in the world.
5. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
(a) An emerald pendant.
(b) A pink sapphire pendant.
(c) A blue sapphire pendant.
(d) A diamond brooch.
6. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Beef Wellington.
(b) Filet Mignon.
(d) Prime Rib Roast.
7. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
8. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(b) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(c) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(d) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
This section contains 4,347 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)