1. What did Olivia's father buy her when she was a little girl?
(a) A priceless handcrafted porcelain doll.
(b) A priceless handcrafted dollhouse.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. At what age was Olivia already considered a spinster?
3. How old was Olivia when she lost her mother?
4. What was Olivia not to discuss at the table?
(a) A woman's place in the world.
(b) The woman's suffrage movement.
(c) When she got her period.
(d) How she lost her mother.
5. What did Olivia wear that had belonged to her mother?
(a) A blue sapphire pendant.
(b) A pink sapphire pendant.
(c) An emerald pendant.
(d) A diamond brooch.
6. What did Olivia's father choose to have served on special occasions?
(a) Beef Wellington.
(b) Prime Rib Roast.
(c) Filet Mignon.
7. At what age did Malcolm lose his mother?
8. What had Olivia's father done without her knowledge?
(a) Invited Malcolm to church with them.
(b) Asked Malcolm what his intentions were with Olivia.
(c) Asked Malcolm to join him on a tour of the business.
(d) Invited Malcolm over for dinner again.
This section contains 4,347 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)