|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David write on the first day he tries to write after his stories have been burned?
(a) Lists of words.
(b) Scripture passages.
(c) Simple sentences.
2. What does David do for the first time in the book in Chapter 27?
3. Where do David and Marita make love for the first time?
(a) The garden.
(b) The cove.
(c) The writing room.
(d) Catherine's bed.
4. What was David's dog's name?
5. What is the name of the boy in the story's African guide?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marita when David finds her in Chapter 16?
2. What does Catherine say she wants to study when she returns from Cannes?
3. How does Catherine get keys to David's workroom?
4. Why does Catherine say she owns the African stories?
5. What word does Davy use to describe the dying elephant?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)