|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does David want included in the elephant story?
2. What is David doing when Catherine and Marita return in Chapter 17?
(c) Taking a shower.
3. What does Catherine call the elephant story when it is finished?
(a) A void of intellect.
(b) A morbid nothingness.
(c) A worthless anecdote.
(d) A piece of crap.
4. Where is Marita when David finds her in Chapter 16?
(a) The garden.
(b) The beach.
(c) His bed.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What does Catherine drink when she returns from Cannes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine call David in Chapter 23?
2. How does Marita describe the short story when she first reads it?
3. How does Catherine get keys to David's workroom?
4. With what does Catherine compare burning David's stories?
5. What does David love most about writing his African stories?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)