|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine want to include in the manuscript?
2. Where is Marita when David finds her in Chapter 16?
(a) The beach.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The garden.
(d) His bed.
3. What are Marita and Catherine drinking when David finds them and confronts Catherine about showing Marita his manuscript?
4. What does Catherine call the African stories after David confronts her about showing Marita the manuscript?
(b) An abomination.
(c) A joke.
5. What does Davy wish on the first night of the tracking?
(a) He had been stronger.
(b) He had not come on the hunt.
(c) He had never seen the elephant.
(d) He had brought his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davy decide when they reach the female elephant corpse?
2. What does David suggest they all do when Catherine starts insulting his stories?
3. In what room is David when he wakes up in the last chapter?
4. When does David wake up in the last chapter?
5. What is the name of the boy in David's short stories?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)