|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do David and Catherine spend the morning after they travel to Spain?
(a) The Prado.
(b) The Promenade.
(c) The Pancierge.
(d) The Pranto.
2. What is David drinking when Catherine and Marita return in from their day trip?
(a) Tom Collins.
3. What do David and Catherine drink during their first argument?
(d) Gin and tonic.
4. With whom does David eat caviar while Catherine and Marita are on a day trip?
5. What does the girl do while the young man goes fishing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Gets her hair done.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Writes letters.
(d) Reads a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine plan to get to her desired destination in Chapter 5?
2. How does Catherine describe her love making with the girl?
3. How does David feel the night after Catherine cuts her hair?
4. How does David take his coffee?
5. What can the couple see from their front window when they return to France?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Catherine do while on her trip alone to Biarritz?
2. What happens while David and Catherine are swimming at the cove?
3. How did Catherine's parents die?
4. Why does David want to go with Catherine to Biarritz?
5. What does David tell Marita about the door in her room, and why?
6. What does David lie awake thinking about at night, and why?
7. What does Catherine force David to do when they stay in France again?
8. What do David and Catherine do when they return to their guesthouse after their haircuts?
9. What does Catherine say she misses in Chapter 6?
10. What does David get in the mail during his honeymoon?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)