Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does the beginning of this book take place?
2. What type of person does the young man in Chapter 1 say he is?
The inventive type.
3. What type of person does the girl in Chapter 1 say she is?
The destructive type.
4. What does the girl do while the young man goes fishing at the beginning of the book?
5. Who helps the young man catch the sea bass at the beginning of the book?
6. What is the name of the girl in in this book?
7. How does David feel the night after Catherine cuts her hair?
This section contains 3,664 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)