|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Catherine NOT say is part of being a girl?
(b) False accusations.
(d) Temper tantrums.
2. What does David write on the first day he tries to write after his stories have been burned?
(a) Simple sentences.
(b) Scripture passages.
(d) Lists of words.
3. What does David do for the first time in the book in Chapter 27?
4. What does Catherine say she wants to study when she returns from Cannes?
5. What does David order at the cafy in Chapter 7?
(a) Ham and eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine call David after insulting his grammar?
2. What is the name of the boy in the story's African guide?
3. What is David doing when he realizes he is falling in love with Marita?
4. What does Catherine want to include in the manuscript?
5. Where does David say he has been planning the first short story he writes in the book?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)