|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps the young man catch the sea bass at the beginning of the book?
(a) A boat mechanic.
(b) A waiter.
(c) His wife.
(d) A local boy.
2. Where does David say he has been planning the first short story he writes in the book?
(a) His lonely walks.
(b) His memories.
(c) His drunken spells.
(d) His dreams.
3. Why does David say they cannot travel to the place Catherine suggests after they have been on their honeymoon for a few weeks?
(a) He promised to never go there again.
(b) He has an appointment in the city.
(c) They do not have enough money.
(d) It is the wrong season.
4. What does Catherine say she will do for David when he expresses his feelings about the role-playing?
(a) Grow out her hair.
(b) Allow him to write.
(c) Be a girl again.
(d) Find him a lover.
5. How does David feel about his haircut the day after he gets it?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He is confused by it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He is not sure how he feel about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl in in this book?
2. What do David and Catherine drink with their lunch while traveling in Spain?
3. What does Catherine order when she sees David with his friend in the cafy?
4. What is the second country to which David turns down a trip on his honeymoon?
5. What does Catherine decide to do while staying in one country on their honeymoon?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)