|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person does the girl in Chapter 1 say she is?
(a) The dramatic type.
(b) The romantic type.
(c) The destructive type.
(d) The inventive type.
2. How does David think his new haircut makes him look?
3. Where do David and Catherine spend the morning after they travel to Spain?
(a) The Pancierge.
(b) The Prado.
(c) The Promenade.
(d) The Pranto.
4. David worries that Catherine is getting too much of what while swimming?
5. Where does David say he has been planning the first short story he writes in the book?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His drunken spells.
(c) His memories.
(d) His lonely walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and Catherine drink with their lunch while traveling in Spain?
2. What do David and Catherine drink during their first argument?
3. What stops David from going where he wants to go after his writing is finished in Chapter 5?
4. How does David feel about the role-playing games he plays with Catherine?
5. In Chapter 10, what is the name of the beautiful girl in the cafy's lover?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)