|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops David from going where he wants to go after his writing is finished in Chapter 5?
(a) He gets a phone call.
(b) He cannot find the car keys.
(c) He has no money.
(d) Catherine wakes up.
2. How does Catherine plan to get to her desired destination in Chapter 5?
(b) Ride a boat.
(d) Take a cab.
3. What does the girl do while the young man goes fishing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Writes letters.
(b) Gets her hair done.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Reads a book.
4. What is the second country to which David turns down a trip on his honeymoon?
5. What is the name of the girl in in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and Catherine drink during their first argument?
2. How many novels has David written at the beginning of the book?
3. How does David take his coffee?
4. How does Catherine think their role playing in bed has affected their relationship?
5. Where does Catherine say she wants to go in Chapter 5?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)