|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine decide to do while staying in one country on their honeymoon?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Write her own book.
(c) Cut her hair again.
(d) Get a dark tan.
2. How many novels has David written at the beginning of the book?
3. What type of person does the girl in Chapter 1 say she is?
(a) The romantic type.
(b) The destructive type.
(c) The inventive type.
(d) The dramatic type.
4. How does Catherine think their role playing in bed has affected their relationship?
(a) It has brought them closer.
(b) It has changed nothing.
(c) It is tearing them apart.
(d) It is the only time she feels she is herself.
5. How does David feel the night after Catherine cuts her hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David say they cannot travel to the place Catherine suggests after they have been on their honeymoon for a few weeks?
2. At the beginning of the book, for how long does David agree to travel before writing again?
3. Where does Catherine say she wants to go in Chapter 5?
4. Who helps the young man catch the sea bass at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Catherine do while waiting for David to finish working just after they leave France?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)