|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marita doing when David sees her alone in the bar?
(a) Drinking absinthe.
(b) Flirting with Nina.
(c) Reading his book.
2. How does David feel when he finishes the elephant story?
(a) Confused and disoriented.
(b) Happy and relieved.
(c) Fulfilled and exhausted.
(d) Empty and Proud.
3. How does David feel about his haircut the day after he gets it?
(a) He is not sure how he feel about it.
(b) He is confused by it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He likes it.
4. How does David describe his father's personal life?
5. How does David view his writing in Chapter 17?
(d) A refuge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Davy use to describe the dying elephant?
2. What are the girls doing when David finishes writing the day after he returns?
3. What does Catherine do to the clippings about David's writing?
4. David worries that Catherine is getting too much of what while swimming?
5. With whom does David eat caviar while Catherine and Marita are on a day trip?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)